Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in helicopter and aircraft services proudly announces the appointment of Gary Potochnik, DAR, as Vice President of Quality and Certification for the group. Mr. Potochnik, a well known and respected helicopter industry professional was previously serving as manager of one of the RSG subsidiaries.
Mr. Potochnik’s 30-plus years of industry experience includes quality, operations and the direction of complex FAA rotorcraft certification projects. He has served a number of rotorcraft industry companies including MD Helicopters, Heritage Aviation, HAS Corporation and PHI. Additionally, he is well known for annually co-teaching the Helicopter Maintenance Manager’s course at Heli-Expo. Mr Potochnik holds A&P, IA, DAR (Maintenance), DAR (Manufacturing) and private pilot ratings from the FAA. RSG made the appointment as part of its ongoing effort to build the best privately owned rotorcraft services technical services company in the south.
Ed Bolden, President of RSG, said: “Gary’s thirty-plus years of proven experience in rotorcraft services are a strategic addition to our team of industry veterans. He will oversee the quality and certification programs of each of the recently renamed group subsidiaries, as well as development of ISO 9000 and AS9100 initiatives and serve as the primary point of contact with the FAA.” He further stated: “This appointment is the next step in the integration of all the RSG subsidiaries into a single operating company.”
ABOUT ROTORCRAFT SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Over the past two years, Rotorcraft Services Group has assembled an extensive team of experienced industry professionals to lead the companies forward from their past histories. Each of the companies provide specific and specialized services and products to the rotorcraft industry:
* RSG Aviation, Inc. provides completions, modifications, maintenance, painting, interiors, cabinetry, component overhaul and parts distribution on the AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter TEXTRON and Eurocopter product lines under its FAA Certified Repair Station (RV1R466K). The company is also an approved Customer Service Facility for both AgustaWestland and Bell Helicopter.
* RSG Products, Inc. manufactures proprietary air conditioning, Garmin G500H kits and video systems, as well as producing parts under contract for other STC holders, under its FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) authority.
* RSG AeroDesign, LLC provides aviation product design and certification services for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft and recently completed a STC for installation of the Garmin G500H in the AS350 B2/B3 and EC130 helicopters.
All of the companies operate from the group’s Fort Worth Meacham Field facilities which incorporate nearly 175,000 ft2 under-roof space in four hangars on the south end of the airport. Additional information is available on the Web at www.rotorcraftservices.com, www.rsgaviation.com and www.rsgaerodesign.com
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429