Robb & Robb LLC announces that partner Gary C. Robb, a well known aviation lawyer, has just published a book, Helicopter Crash Litigation, which addresses critical safety issues in the aviation field. The book, published by Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company, Inc., is the definitive published work in the field of helicopter aviation.
â€œby far the most successful helicopter crash attorney in the country.â€
In addition to discussing technical and legal aspects of these cases, an entire section of the book is devoted to safety recommendations for the helicopter industry. This has been a hot button topic in recent years in the aviation field. As discussed in the book, the helicopter accident rate in the United States has skyrocketed so rapidly in recent years that the industry has been reeling to find solutions. The book makes mission-specific recommendations for enhanced safety in numerous areas including the helicopter touring industry and relating to helicopter crashes of medical air ambulances and news gathering operations.
This book sets forth, based on Mr. Robbâ€™s years of extensive work in the field, both numerous specific safety recommendations for the helicopter industry, and specific recommendations for enhanced safety. These range from improving maintenance procedures to requiring safety equipment such as night vision goggles, terrain awareness and warning systems, and GPS technology, and addressing known design and manufacturing deficiencies.
Mr. Robb states: â€œHaving seen firsthand on countless occasions the utter devastation in terms of needless lives lost and unimaginable injuries caused by helicopter crashes, it is time this industry woke up and began to seriously and effectively address the unacceptably high accident rate.â€
According to Gregory P. Joseph, current President of the American College of Trial Lawyers, â€œonly an author with a $350 million jury verdict under his belt can provide trial advice with the authority and insight that this volume provides.â€
About the Author
For thirty (30) years, Mr. Robb, a partner with the law firm of Robb & Robb LLC in Kansas City, Missouri, has handled landmark helicopter crash lawsuits throughout the country. His long standing success has earned him recognition by Forbes Magazine as â€œby far the most successful helicopter crash attorney in the country.â€ His $350 million and $70 million jury verdicts on behalf of helicopter crash victims are the two (2) highest jury verdicts from helicopter crashes in United States history.
Mr. Robb is a Cum Laude graduate of The University of Michigan School of Law. He has been a Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1994. Mr. Robb has been selected by his peers as one â€œThe Best Lawyers in America,â€ which has come to be regarded by both the legal profession and the public as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. He has served as Co-Chair of the Aviation Litigation Committee of American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Litigation, and is Past Chair of the Aviation Section of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) formally ATLA.
Mr. Robb has authored numerous articles on trial technique, products liability, and aviation matters. His writing has been cited by a number of courts and legal scholars throughout the United States.
About the Publisher
Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company, Inc. is located in Tucson, Arizona. Since 1963, it has been devoted to publishing top quality resources in various legal fields, especially accident reconstruction and litigation.
About Robb & Robb LLC
The law firm of Robb & Robb LLC has been handling landmark cases nationwide in the field of transportation and aviation law since 1984. The firm is centrally located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work