Aero Products (www.aeroproducts.com ) was recently approved to join the ranks of the highly acclaimed Bell Helicopter / Textron product support network as a Customer Service Facility.
“We are very excited to have been selected to join Bell Helicopters independent product support group as a Customer Service Facility, said Ted Johnson, Founder and President. At Aero Products, we have always recognized that a grounded helicopter is neither productive nor profitable, and as such, with our new appointment, we are now able to offer our valued customers even greater measureable benefits and savings. We have also made significant investments in our facility, inventory, as well as tooling and training to further enhance our ability to deliver high quality, professional service.
Aero Products previously announced the opening of a new corporate headquarters located in Show Low, Arizona. The environmentally friendly 2-story structure is situated on two acres adjacent to the Show Low Regional Airport. The new facility features increased warehouse space, an expanded overhaul shop with eight fully equipped overhaul workstations, large inventory of Bell spares, accessory and consignment inventories, and component exchange – rental pool.
With the signature of this customer service agreement, we join hands with Bell Helicopters Product Support team in providing an unwavering commitment to do what’s right for the customer every time. We are certain that our new relationship will greatly benefit our customers, helping provide and even higher level of dependability and flight safety, said Brad Martin, Director of Marketing.
For more than 2 decades, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series as well as other current production models. Aero Products is also the largest stocking U.S. distributor for Aeronautical Accessories and maintains a formidable / ready-to-ship inventory of high-demand accessory items.
- Era Group appoints SVP, General Counsel and Chief Admin Officer
- Klimov presents new engine at Airshow China 2018
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training