Guardian Mobility announced that Ken Stewart has been appointed to the role of Director of Customer Support Services. As a result of this change, Guardian has restructured its sales organization to include some familiar faces from the industry. Come see Ken along with some of Guardianâ€™s new sales team at NBAA 2010, Booth # 5917.
â€œI am very excited about this opportunity to bring a new level of excellence to Guardianâ€™s customer service. Over the past five years, Ken has established an outstanding track record of satisfaction and loyalty among his customers, so it seems only natural to trust him with the future of the Guardianâ€™s customer service.â€ said Jean Carr, President and CEO of Guardian Mobility.
Ken will be instrumental in working closely with Guardianâ€™s sales organization on an ongoing basis to ensure that Guardian is providing outstanding customer service consistently. Ken is familiar with the challenges faced by customers and the sales organization alike from his previous role as Territory Manager, making him the ideal candidate to fill this role.
Guardian has had a great year of overcoming challenges and innovating new solutions for the aviation industry. Come by Booth #5917 at NBAA, October 19-21 in Atlanta, to see Guardianâ€™s latest developments.
About Guardian Mobility
Guardian Mobility is a world leader in providing end-to-end satellite communications and GPS flight following solutions for aircraft, with pricing specifically geared to the needs of aircraft operators. Guardian has developed a full range of products aimed at helping aircraft operators increase efficiencies, reduce costs and improve reporting. Guardian introduced the first portable GPS flight following device in 2004, delivering location and status information to aircraft operators, and has since developed a device to facilitate 2-way text messaging and automatic data communications between the aircraft and the ground. Guardianâ€™s products are approved for Automatic Flight Following (AFF) and are used by fleet operators worldwide.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International