Guardian Mobility announced that Ken Stewart has been appointed to the role of Director of Customer Support Services. As a result of this change, Guardian has restructured its sales organization to include some familiar faces from the industry. Come see Ken along with some of Guardianâ€™s new sales team at NBAA 2010, Booth # 5917.
â€œI am very excited about this opportunity to bring a new level of excellence to Guardianâ€™s customer service. Over the past five years, Ken has established an outstanding track record of satisfaction and loyalty among his customers, so it seems only natural to trust him with the future of the Guardianâ€™s customer service.â€ said Jean Carr, President and CEO of Guardian Mobility.
Ken will be instrumental in working closely with Guardianâ€™s sales organization on an ongoing basis to ensure that Guardian is providing outstanding customer service consistently. Ken is familiar with the challenges faced by customers and the sales organization alike from his previous role as Territory Manager, making him the ideal candidate to fill this role.
Guardian has had a great year of overcoming challenges and innovating new solutions for the aviation industry. Come by Booth #5917 at NBAA, October 19-21 in Atlanta, to see Guardianâ€™s latest developments.
About Guardian Mobility
Guardian Mobility is a world leader in providing end-to-end satellite communications and GPS flight following solutions for aircraft, with pricing specifically geared to the needs of aircraft operators. Guardian has developed a full range of products aimed at helping aircraft operators increase efficiencies, reduce costs and improve reporting. Guardian introduced the first portable GPS flight following device in 2004, delivering location and status information to aircraft operators, and has since developed a device to facilitate 2-way text messaging and automatic data communications between the aircraft and the ground. Guardianâ€™s products are approved for Automatic Flight Following (AFF) and are used by fleet operators worldwide.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza