AMSTAT has announced Premier Mobile, the mobile internet application extension of its flagship product, the AMSTAT Premier market research service. All existing Premier subscribers can now access business aviation market information directly from their mobile smartphones, at no additional cost. Access instructions will be delivered to all existing Premier customers over the next week. Premier Mobile delivers the same simple and rapid access to market data that Premier users have come to rely on from the existing desktop application.
â€œThe dynamic nature of todayâ€™s market for corporate aircraft makes it essential that aviation professionals have continuous access to accurate and thorough market information. Providing industry leading mobile access to the most accurate and timely corporate aviation market information available is just another way of ensuring that our services provide aircraft industry sales professionals with the maximum information advantage,â€ explained Tom Benson, Executive Vice President of AMSTAT.
In addition to the Premier Mobile application, AMSTAT also announced upgrades to both the AMSTAT Premier desktop application and the AMSTAT Helicopters application. Both upgrades include several new enhancements to the service, and both will be made available to existing subscribers at no charge. AMSTAT will be exhibiting AMSTAT Premier Mobile and the AMSTAT Premier and Helicopter services at the 63rd annual NBAA Meeting & Convention at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia from October 19th thru 21st. AMSTAT will be located at Booth #6959.
About AMSTAT, Inc.
AMSTAT is the leading provider of market research information and services to the corporate aviation industry. Founded in 1982, and based in Tinton Falls, NJ, AMSTAT introduced the concept of providing researched information to corporate aviation professionals. AMSTATâ€™s mission is to provide timely, accurate, and objective market information to its customers. AMSTAT products and services provide aviation market and statistical information that generates revenue and delivers competitive advantage to brokers/dealers, finance companies, fractional providers, and suppliers of aircraft parts and services.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring