DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received FAA, Transport Canada and EASA approval of their Utility Trim Kits for the Bell 206 L3/L4 models of helicopters.
DARTâ€™s durable, lightweight interior trim panels improve the aesthetics of the aircraft interior and feature a modern texture. Kits install using same method as OEM parts. The DART kits are made of quality engineered and impact resistant aerospace grade plastic that wonâ€™t warp or crack in service.
The DART hat bins, when installed in conjunction with DART Rear Overhead Panels, include a quick removal feature that eases inspections and maintenance.
* Superior material and construction
* Available in Ivory or Grey
* Improved resistance to cracking and warping
â€œInterior panels, when they warp, crack and discolor can really detract from the look of a helicopter. DART panels are more resistant to the effects of time and UV exposure which translates into a better looking interior.â€ Quote, Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017