ATLANTA, GA â€“ Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, and Gama Aviation, Inc. a global leader in business aviation management, today announced that they have entered into a Cross-Referral and Joint Marketing Program Agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, the parties have agreed to provide joint referrals to the clients of both companies, providing customers with access to both corporate aircraft and helicopter solutions. The announcement was made today at the 62nd annual National Business Aviation Association convention in Atlanta.
â€œGama Aviation is pleased to be aligned with AAG to provide our clients a seamless solution that gives them the ability to step right off of their corporate aircraft at our Teterboro Facility and step right into an AAG S-76Â® helicopter and have convenient access to their final destination,â€ said Scott Ashton, Gama Aviationâ€™s Chief Commercial Officer. â€œAAG shares Gama Aviationâ€™s exceptionally high standards for safety and client service and this new relationship is a perfect fit for both companies and for our clients.â€
Gama Aviation is based in Stratford, CT, and has operations in Teterboro and West Palm Beach, Fla., and manages over 40 large and mid-cabin business aircraft at locations across North and South America, including Charlotte, Atlanta, St. Louis, Miami and Santiago, Chile and Guatemala.
â€œAssociated Aircraft Group is delighted to announce this new program with Gama Aviation. Integrating a short helicopter flight from a downtown New York helipad to a clientâ€™s waiting corporate aircraft at Gamaâ€™s Teterboro hangar provides the ultimate in door-to-door convenience and time savings,â€ according to Carolyn Marino, AAGâ€™s Director of Sales and Marketing. â€œWe anticipate that the cross-referral program will provide our clients with confidence that they will receive the same outstanding service on the Gama fleet of aircraft that theyâ€™ve come to expect from AAG. Both companies share the values of superior quality, safety, and recognized leadership in private aviation.â€
About Associated Aircraft Group
Associated Aircraft Group (AAG) is a Sikorsky Aircraft company, a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX). AAG provides helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership of executive helicopters, and helicopter management and maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. It is the largest VIP charter helicopter company to own and operate its own Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center. The company operates a fleet of ten Sikorsky S76Â® Executive Helicopters and employs more than 80 people, including 20 pilots.
About Gama Aviation
Gama Aviation is the US subsidiary of Farnborough-based Gama Group. Gama operates a worldwide fleet of over 75 aircraft from its bases throughout Europe, North and South America and the Middle East. The company operates a wide ranging fleet of owned and managed aircraft from every leading business aircraft manufacturer. Established in 1983, the company has expanded into a leading business aviation services supplier providing aircraft management, charter and maintenance services.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf