Conklin & de Decker Associates (Booth #1519) has announced they will offer National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2010 Meeting and Convention attendees a special 20 percent discount on their most popular data products during the three-day show from October 19th through the 21st, 2010.
The four databases available at a special 20 percent show discount include the Aircraft Cost Evaluator, the Life Cycle Cost, the Aircraft Performance Comparator and the 2010 State Tax Guide for General Aviation. Free demonstrations of these aircraft operating and acquisition data products as well as a contest to win a $250 gift card will take place at the Conklin & de Decker exhibit booth #1519 in Hall B.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator (ACE) is the ideal benchmarking tool and assists aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers with important side-by-side operating cost and performance comparisons. ACE helps users make critical decisions during these economic times on aircraft acquisitions whether they are downsizing to a smaller more economical asset or taking advantage of the market with a larger aircraft purchase or trade. The most extensive operating cost database, ACE is referred to as the industry standard and is currently used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Robb Report, and Business Jet Traveler.
Life Cycle Cost (LCC) puts all aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and even revenues, if the user is in commercial operations, are all included in this business aviation budgeting tool. Life Cycle Cost is extremely important when determining whether to retain or replace aircraft, acquire new or used aircraft, and in evaluating the total economics of competing aircraft whether purchasing, financing, or leasing. This software predicts cash flows, Net Present Values and has a 12-month budget as well as a residual value analysis calculation.
The Aircraft Performance Comparator is the most comprehensive aircraft comparison tool available to the industry today. Part of a family of innovative software products created by Conklin & de Decker, the Aircraft Performance Comparator is a vital tool for anyone that is acquiring a Business Jet, Turboprop, Helicopter, or Piston airplane or needs to compare impartial aircraft performance data quickly and easily.
The new State Tax Guide for 2010 is the best source for timely and accurate US State tax information 24/7. The CD ROM enables anyone to easily search the database by exemption, tax type or state and do a side by side comparison. Subscribers are able to download updates as they occur from the Conklin & de Decker website so aircraft operators can be informed of critical general aviation state taxes changes as they happen.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus