Pure & Secure LLC, has completed a competitive-bid contract with the United States Coast Guard to provide high-purity rinse water for the Coast Guard fleet of HH65C helicopters using dual Ariel 2C2CG Turbomeca turbines.
The unique custom-designed high purity rinse-water purification system is used for the post- sortie and all other turbine rinse applications. The equipment, produced in Lincoln, Nebraska, is now installed at 25 U. S. Coast Guard stations nationwide. The Coast Guardâ€™s maintenance approach is to provide standardized equipment system-wide. In addition to standardized water purity, the Coast Guard now has uniform water purification education, equipment training and water sampling techniques at each location.
The Coast Guard chose this standardized approach to ensure they could meet the rigorous Turbomeca turbine maintenance specifications and allow for training efficiencies as USCG personnel get transferred from base to base. The Coast Guardâ€™s goal for this program is to upgrade its maintenance program, and improve turbine life and performance of its fleet.
Now marketed under the TurboPureWater brand, the product line has several models of varying capacities to suit any budget. Each is based on a steam-distillation purification technology with deionization and other integrated technologies. Water quality is constantly monitored and a visual meter provides a real-time status of the water quality. Pure & Secure has seen growth in sales of water purification equipment using steam-distillation and has an increasing list of global customers. Besides the Coast Guard current customers include the U. S. State Department, the U. S, Air Force, and Boeing.
For more information on the Pure & Secure purification contract for the U. S. Coast Guard or an interview with company executives contact Mark McDonald (402) 309-0721
- French Navy Tests New Navalized Version Of AS365 Dauphin SAR
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs