Serenity Helicopters has opened their doors as the newest provider of Las Vegas to Grand Canyon helicopter tours. Steve Egger, founder of Air Maui (a popular Hawaii helicopter tour provider), brings his 25+ years of experience and flawless safety record to the Las Vegas helicopter industry. Serenity takes pride in being a small company, which they believe allows them to deliver the best possible customer service. From free VIP transportation to highly-trained pilots, Serenity Helicopters is well on their way to becoming the premier tour guide operator in Las Vegas.
“My goal is to provide each and every individual with a complete experience not found anywhere else,” says owner Steve Egger. That’s why Steve demands state-of-the-art A-Star helicopters, for all of his tours, featuring forward-facing leather seats with large windows that provide 180 degree unobstructed views. To complete the experience, passengers ride in air-conditioned comfort as they listen to live professionally choreographed narration by the pilot through noise reducing headsets.
Serenity guests can choose from four unique Grand Canyon helicopter tours when planning their trip to Vegas:
* The Day Star Air Only tour flies passengers to see all that the Canyon area offers including Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, and the Grand Canyon.
* The Grand Canyon Landing and Picnic provides the same views as the Day Star tour, but also lands at the bottom of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic lunch.
* The Native Skywalk Express Tour offers a helicopter tour of the Canyon area and front-of-the-line passes to the popular Skywalk attraction that allows visitors to view the Grand Canyon from a glass walkway suspended 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor.
* The Sky Dancer Tour offers everything that the Grand Canyon Landing tour includes with a special bonus. The return trip allows the passengers to view the exciting city of Las Vegas as the sun goes down and the lights begin to shine.
To further differentiate a Serenity helicopter tour from the standard Las Vegas offering, Serenity has added several complimentary amenities. A luxury van will whisk each guest from their hotel for the 20 minute trip to the airport. Each van is equipped with reclining, leather captain’s chairs, a surround-sound entertainment center, and refreshments for the guests. A Serenity representative is on-board to answer all questions and ease any anxieties about the coming flight. At the Serenity terminal, guests are treated to complimentary beverages at the in-house coffee bar while they wait for their flight.
Great reviews are already being posted on 3rd party websites like TripAdvisor and Yelp. And with flights and service that owner Steve Egger has already become famous for in Maui, Hawaii, Serenity Helicopters is poised to make their mark in Las Vegas.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey