Aero Dynamix, Inc., located in Euless, TX, (DFW area) is proud to announce the recent delivery of the second NVIS Compatible Lighting System Modification for an AS350 B2 helicopter to the Aviation Section of the Suffolk County Police Department, located on Long Island, east of New York City.
The NVG/NVIS compatible cockpit lighting includes modifications to avionics internal lighting and sunlight readable digital displays, instrument internal lighting, annunciators, cabin lighting, and external lighting. In addition it also includes Aero Dynamix manufactured NVIS compatible edge lit panels. Aero Dynamix currently has 24 NVG STCâ€™s covering 36 different aircraft models. Aero Dynamix also has the first two ever issued EASA NVG STC validations and is currently working on their third.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix, Inc., is the industry leader specializing in Night Vision Goggle cockpit modifications and Edge Lit Panel manufacturing for various rotor and fixed wing aircraft. We are an FAA Certified Repair Station (C73R723N), as well as, an approved L-3 Goggle Sales/Certification/Repair Center along with in-house capabilities of certifying and repairing ITT Goggles. Aero Dynamix is an authorized dealer, repair center, and modification center for OEMâ€™s such as Honeywell, Garmin, L3 Communcations and many more. We pride ourselves in being a flexible organization with extensive in-house capabilities to provide NVG compatible lighting solutions for difficult problems to the aviation industry. For more information about Aero Dynamix please contact us at (817)571-0729, [email protected] or visit our website at www.aerodynamix.com.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s
- 13-Sep-20 PP-MRA Airbus AS350 Arapiraca, Brazil
- GPMS wins STC for Foresight Predictive HUMS on AS350
- 06-Sep-20 N354PA Airbus AS350B2 Fort Greely, US-Alaska
- 01-Sep-20 N139HN Airbus EC130 Winchester, US-Kentucky
- 25-Aug-20 N160SH Airbus AS350B2 Tuxedni Bay, US-Alaska
- GPMS launches subscription-model HUMS
- Saudi operator orders ten Airbus H125s
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350B2 Stewart, Canada (1F)
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350 Stewart, Canada (1F)