Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in helicopter and aircraft services, proudly announces the appointment of Arturo Saldana as Vice President of Sales for the group. Mr. Saldana, a well known and respected aviation sales and marketing professional was previously serving as sales director for a fixed-wing aircraft manufacturer.
Ed Bolden, President of RSG, said: “We are very pleased to have Art join our management team and bring his many years of prior helicopter sales experience to our group of industry veterans. Art is already well-known to our existing Latin America customer base but I expect he will have a great impact upon garnering additional sales in the US and European markets.” He further stated, “The addition of Art to our management team is yet another step in the integration of all the RSG subsidiaries into a single operating company.”
Mr. Saldana’s 30-plus years of industry experience include sales, marketing and general management positions at International Aviation Support, HeliOne, Heli-Dyne Systems and Proctor & Gamble. He also served in the US Army Infantry where he completed Basic and Advanced Officer Courses as well as Ranger, Airborne and Mortar Platoon Leader Schools. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. RSG made the appointment as part of its ongoing effort to build the best privately owned rotorcraft services technical services company in the south.
ABOUT ROTORCRAFT SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Over the past two years, Rotorcraft Services Group has assembled an extensive team of experienced industry professionals to lead the companies forward from their past histories. Each of the companies provides specific and specialized services and products to the rotorcraft industry:
RSG Aviation, Inc. provides completions, modifications, maintenance, painting, interiors, cabinetry, component overhaul and parts distribution on the AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter TEXTRON and Eurocopter product lines under its FAA Certified Repair Station (RV1R466K). The company is also an approved Customer Service Facility for both AgustaWestland and Bell Helicopter.
RSG Products, Inc. manufactures proprietary air conditioning, Garmin G500H kits and video systems, as well as producing parts under contract for other STC holders, under its FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) authority.
RSG AeroDesign, LLC provides aviation product design and certification services for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft and recently completed a STC for installation of the Garmin G500H in the AS350 B2/B3 and EC130 helicopters.
All of the companies operate from the group’s Fort Worth Meacham Field facilities which incorporate nearly 175,000 ft2 under-roof space in four hangars on the south end of the airport.
Additional information is available on the Web at www.rotorcraftservices.com, www.rsgaviation.com and www.rsgaerodesign.com
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC