Aerial Filmworks provided the Cineflex V14HD system and helicopter mount for the popular CBS/Survivor show. The filming for â€œSurvivor: Outwit, Outplay, Outlastâ€ took place on the tropical coast and in the jungles in Nicaragua.
Award-Winning Aerial Cinematography
Mark Hryma of Fly Boy Pictures, the Aerial Director of Photography for Survivor, continues to work with the Cineflex as the preferred aerial system. â€œThe Cineflex is reliable, and provides an extreme zoom range.â€ states Hyrma. Just this past year, Mark Hryma won the 2010 Emmy Award for â€œOutstanding Cinematography for Reality Programmingâ€ using the Cineflex V14HD.
Rebecca Giblin of Aerial Filmworks arranged for the international export of the equipment. Exporting the Cineflex system requires a multitude of logistics including licenses from the US State Department and US Customs. In addition, Aerial Filmworks has specially constructed equipment cases to reduce the weight of each case to under 70 lbs for international flights. By flying on commercial airlines, Aerial Filmworks reduces the cost of international production, and can respond quickly to filming requests without the need to use time-consuming and expensive freight forwarders.
In the past year, Aerial Filmworks has completed Cineflex V14HD projects in Asia, South America, Latin America, the South Pacific, Canada and all over the USA.
About Aerial Filmworks LLC
Aerial Filmworks provides high-definition video Cineflex camera systems and services to the international entertainment, documentary and corporate marketplace. Highly regarded by award-winning clients, the Cineflex V14 HD provides the highest level of image gyro-stabilization. Aerial Filmworks is a highly responsive company with over 20 years of aerial photography and filming experience. Dedicated to providing Cineflex V14HD systems and services, experienced aerial filming crews work on location over 250 days a year.
Aerial Filmwork is a TerraPass White Badge partner continually investing in Carbon Offset credits to preserve a carbon neutral footprint.
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved