Join helicopter firefighting operators under contract to the U.S. Forest Service or Department of the Interior and attend HAIâ€™s 3rd Annual Fall Government Contracting Committee meeting and Firefighting Safety Forum in Boise, Idaho, November 17th and 18th â€“ sponsorship opportunities are available!
Attendees will have the opportunity to sit in on the Government Contracting Committeeâ€™s fall meeting, and then take part in briefings with representatives from the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and Department of the Interior (DOI). Day two will consist of HAIâ€™s annual fire safety forum, followed by a wrap-up session with the USFS and DOI.
Many important issues will be covered, and HAI is sure you will find the meeting very valuable! For a registration form, please click here.
HAI is looking for sponsors to help support this important helicopter safety event! Event sponsors are granted time on the agenda for presentations and may set up a table to hand out literature; they will also be recognized at the event by HAI. If you are interested in sponsoring a meal, room rental, or equipment, or would like to share a sponsorship, please call or email Lauren Gingher at: 703-683-4646 or [email protected]
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA