Join helicopter firefighting operators under contract to the U.S. Forest Service or Department of the Interior and attend HAIâ€™s 3rd Annual Fall Government Contracting Committee meeting and Firefighting Safety Forum in Boise, Idaho, November 17th and 18th â€“ sponsorship opportunities are available!
Attendees will have the opportunity to sit in on the Government Contracting Committeeâ€™s fall meeting, and then take part in briefings with representatives from the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and Department of the Interior (DOI). Day two will consist of HAIâ€™s annual fire safety forum, followed by a wrap-up session with the USFS and DOI.
Many important issues will be covered, and HAI is sure you will find the meeting very valuable! For a registration form, please click here.
HAI is looking for sponsors to help support this important helicopter safety event! Event sponsors are granted time on the agenda for presentations and may set up a table to hand out literature; they will also be recognized at the event by HAI. If you are interested in sponsoring a meal, room rental, or equipment, or would like to share a sponsorship, please call or email Lauren Gingher at: 703-683-4646 or [email protected]
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force