Join helicopter firefighting operators under contract to the U.S. Forest Service or Department of the Interior and attend HAIâ€™s 3rd Annual Fall Government Contracting Committee meeting and Firefighting Safety Forum in Boise, Idaho, November 17th and 18th â€“ sponsorship opportunities are available!
Attendees will have the opportunity to sit in on the Government Contracting Committeeâ€™s fall meeting, and then take part in briefings with representatives from the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and Department of the Interior (DOI). Day two will consist of HAIâ€™s annual fire safety forum, followed by a wrap-up session with the USFS and DOI.
Many important issues will be covered, and HAI is sure you will find the meeting very valuable! For a registration form, please click here.
HAI is looking for sponsors to help support this important helicopter safety event! Event sponsors are granted time on the agenda for presentations and may set up a table to hand out literature; they will also be recognized at the event by HAI. If you are interested in sponsoring a meal, room rental, or equipment, or would like to share a sponsorship, please call or email Lauren Gingher at: 703-683-4646 or [email protected]
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC