Following the results of Federal stage of the 13th all-Russia contest Program “100 the best goods of Russia”, Mi-171 Helicopter produced by JSC “Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant” (UUAP) was among awardees of nomination “the goods of production-technical purpose”. Besides, management of the contest’s Program awarded to UUAP the distinctive decorations “For achievements in quality” and “The excellent in quality”.
The “100 best goods of Russia” program was founded in 1998, by State Standardization and Meteorology Committee of the Russian Federation (now, the Federal Technical Regulation and Meteorology Agency), Academy of Quality Problems and “Standard and Quality” magazine. Within the framework of the Program, every year the contest for determination of 100 the best Russian goods is held. The contest has two stages: regional and federal. UUAP submitted an application for participation in the contest for the first time.
The goods entering for the contest arrived at independent evaluation of experts. The specialists analyzed the goods for consumer properties, performance capability, quality level, safety, being in demand at Russian and foreign markets, price etc.
It is of interest that Mi-171 multifunctional helicopter is the only among all goods entering for the contest that got 100 points of 100 potential ones according to expert evaluation matrix over the whole history of regional stage of “100 the best goods of Russia” in Republic of Buryatia.
The helicopter of Mi-8/17 type (UUAP produces its Mi-171 modification) is considered to be one of the most popular Russian brand in the world. This helicopter and its modifications have been put into operation in more than 30 countries.
Operating companies note such qualities of Mi-171 helicopter as high aircraft performance and operating characteristics, wide range of special equipment, ease of use and maintenance, reliability. According to the specialists’ research Mi-171 helicopter is popular at the world market thanks in large part to such qualities and price advantages.
- 10-Jan-21 SSAF-104 Mil Mi-17 Cueibet, South Sudan
- Pawan Hans launch route from Kargil to Srinagar
- 01-Sep-20 7?? Mil Mi-17 Rustaq, Afghanistan
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- Philippine Air Force considers purchase of 16 Mi-17s
- Mil Moscow and UTair-Engineering sign agreement for upgrading Mi-8/17
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- Russian Helicopters complete six Mi-17 overhauls
- Senegalese Air Force to train using Thales solution
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- Fort Rucker passes MI-17 training to Afghanistan
- US plans up to 159 refurbished Black Hawks for Afghanistan
- 29-May-17 SMH-589 Mil Mi-17 Baddegama, Sri Lanka
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-17 Neluwa, Sri Lanka
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-17 Chilov Island, Azerbaijan