SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to be offering a Bambi Bucket Technical Session during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) meetings in Boise, Idaho this week. The Bambi Bucket technical session will offer key repair and maintenance tips to this important group of long term Bambi Bucket users. The slow fire season in North America in 2010, resulted in lower than anticipated revenues for many helicopter operators. These customers appreciate low cost ways to maintain their Bambi Bucket fleets and reduce expenditures for firefighting missions. The technical session is being offered by SEI in conjunction with a customer appreciation social following the HAI meeting. In addition, as a sponsor of the event, SEI is hosting a breakfast and snacks for the many attendees.
SEI offers Bambi Bucket customers exceptional customer service and product support year round with sales, engineering support and 24 hour AOG hotline. SEI also offers annual Fall Repair & Maintenance discounts on parts and labor to customers who send their Bambi Buckets into SEI for repairs. SEI can provide training to customers at SEIâ€™s OEM facility or at their own location for customized bucket repair and maintenance courses.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the world famous, industry-proven Bambi Bucket(R) for aerial firefighting, SEI also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industry with the Dragon(R) Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is also a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel and liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO