SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to be offering a Bambi Bucket Technical Session during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) meetings in Boise, Idaho this week. The Bambi Bucket technical session will offer key repair and maintenance tips to this important group of long term Bambi Bucket users. The slow fire season in North America in 2010, resulted in lower than anticipated revenues for many helicopter operators. These customers appreciate low cost ways to maintain their Bambi Bucket fleets and reduce expenditures for firefighting missions. The technical session is being offered by SEI in conjunction with a customer appreciation social following the HAI meeting. In addition, as a sponsor of the event, SEI is hosting a breakfast and snacks for the many attendees.
SEI offers Bambi Bucket customers exceptional customer service and product support year round with sales, engineering support and 24 hour AOG hotline. SEI also offers annual Fall Repair & Maintenance discounts on parts and labor to customers who send their Bambi Buckets into SEI for repairs. SEI can provide training to customers at SEIâ€™s OEM facility or at their own location for customized bucket repair and maintenance courses.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the world famous, industry-proven Bambi Bucket(R) for aerial firefighting, SEI also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industry with the Dragon(R) Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is also a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel and liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit