SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to be offering a Bambi Bucket Technical Session during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) meetings in Boise, Idaho this week. The Bambi Bucket technical session will offer key repair and maintenance tips to this important group of long term Bambi Bucket users. The slow fire season in North America in 2010, resulted in lower than anticipated revenues for many helicopter operators. These customers appreciate low cost ways to maintain their Bambi Bucket fleets and reduce expenditures for firefighting missions. The technical session is being offered by SEI in conjunction with a customer appreciation social following the HAI meeting. In addition, as a sponsor of the event, SEI is hosting a breakfast and snacks for the many attendees.
SEI offers Bambi Bucket customers exceptional customer service and product support year round with sales, engineering support and 24 hour AOG hotline. SEI also offers annual Fall Repair & Maintenance discounts on parts and labor to customers who send their Bambi Buckets into SEI for repairs. SEI can provide training to customers at SEIâ€™s OEM facility or at their own location for customized bucket repair and maintenance courses.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the world famous, industry-proven Bambi Bucket(R) for aerial firefighting, SEI also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industry with the Dragon(R) Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is also a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel and liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms