SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to be offering a Bambi Bucket Technical Session during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) meetings in Boise, Idaho this week. The Bambi Bucket technical session will offer key repair and maintenance tips to this important group of long term Bambi Bucket users. The slow fire season in North America in 2010, resulted in lower than anticipated revenues for many helicopter operators. These customers appreciate low cost ways to maintain their Bambi Bucket fleets and reduce expenditures for firefighting missions. The technical session is being offered by SEI in conjunction with a customer appreciation social following the HAI meeting. In addition, as a sponsor of the event, SEI is hosting a breakfast and snacks for the many attendees.
SEI offers Bambi Bucket customers exceptional customer service and product support year round with sales, engineering support and 24 hour AOG hotline. SEI also offers annual Fall Repair & Maintenance discounts on parts and labor to customers who send their Bambi Buckets into SEI for repairs. SEI can provide training to customers at SEIâ€™s OEM facility or at their own location for customized bucket repair and maintenance courses.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the world famous, industry-proven Bambi Bucket(R) for aerial firefighting, SEI also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industry with the Dragon(R) Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is also a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel and liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000