SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to be offering a Bambi Bucket Technical Session during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) meetings in Boise, Idaho this week. The Bambi Bucket technical session will offer key repair and maintenance tips to this important group of long term Bambi Bucket users. The slow fire season in North America in 2010, resulted in lower than anticipated revenues for many helicopter operators. These customers appreciate low cost ways to maintain their Bambi Bucket fleets and reduce expenditures for firefighting missions. The technical session is being offered by SEI in conjunction with a customer appreciation social following the HAI meeting. In addition, as a sponsor of the event, SEI is hosting a breakfast and snacks for the many attendees.
SEI offers Bambi Bucket customers exceptional customer service and product support year round with sales, engineering support and 24 hour AOG hotline. SEI also offers annual Fall Repair & Maintenance discounts on parts and labor to customers who send their Bambi Buckets into SEI for repairs. SEI can provide training to customers at SEIâ€™s OEM facility or at their own location for customized bucket repair and maintenance courses.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the world famous, industry-proven Bambi Bucket(R) for aerial firefighting, SEI also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industry with the Dragon(R) Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is also a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel and liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week