ADDISON, Texas, November 22, 2010 — Omniflight Helicopters, Inc., a leading national provider of air medical services, has launched its OmniAdvantage family membership program in eight of the 18 states in which it offers service.
Omniflight is introducing OmniAdvantage as a supplemental insurance offering to give the millions of families in its service regions the opportunity, at $49 or less annually, to avoid the cost of any air medical transport services they may need. The program is being offered in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Idaho. Omniflight does business in those states through affiliated brands such as Native Air, LifeSaver, LifeStar, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Air Idaho Rescue.
OmniAdvantage membership assures medically necessary emergency air transport or inter-facility transfer by Omniflight or affiliated program helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft at no additional out-of-pocket cost to the member and his or her family. Members receive OmniAdvantage ID cards and bumper stickers, enabling easy identification by emergency medical workers.
â€œOur new OmniAdvantage program is designed to give the people we serve in our various regions a real sense of security and comfort regarding the cost of emergency or medically necessary air transport they may need,â€ said Mahesh Sadarangani, program director of OmniAdvantage. â€œAlready, we are seeing rapidly growing interest in this program, especially with the current uncertainty over the future of their health insurance costs. An annual membership assures that the member and his or her family wonâ€™t be billed beyond whatever their health insurance will pay for any Omniflight transport, and that message is going over very well throughout our service regions.â€
Omniflight offers discounts on the annual fee to fire, police, EMS, and hospital personnel, as well as groups of 10 or more and Automobile Association of America (AAA) members. Complete program information and coverage details are available at www.omniflightadvantagemember.com or by calling 972-715-4637.
About Omniflight Helicopters
Addison, Texas-based Omniflight Helicopters, Inc. is a leading provider of air medical services throughout the U.S. The company operates about 100 aircraft nationally from 77 bases in 18 states, with a strong presence across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions as well as certain Mountain State areas. Its focus is primarily on inter-facility and on-site emergency scene response using both rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft. For more information, please visit www.omniflight.com.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe