ADDISON, Texas, November 22, 2010 — Omniflight Helicopters, Inc., a leading national provider of air medical services, has launched its OmniAdvantage family membership program in eight of the 18 states in which it offers service.
Omniflight is introducing OmniAdvantage as a supplemental insurance offering to give the millions of families in its service regions the opportunity, at $49 or less annually, to avoid the cost of any air medical transport services they may need. The program is being offered in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Idaho. Omniflight does business in those states through affiliated brands such as Native Air, LifeSaver, LifeStar, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Air Idaho Rescue.
OmniAdvantage membership assures medically necessary emergency air transport or inter-facility transfer by Omniflight or affiliated program helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft at no additional out-of-pocket cost to the member and his or her family. Members receive OmniAdvantage ID cards and bumper stickers, enabling easy identification by emergency medical workers.
â€œOur new OmniAdvantage program is designed to give the people we serve in our various regions a real sense of security and comfort regarding the cost of emergency or medically necessary air transport they may need,â€ said Mahesh Sadarangani, program director of OmniAdvantage. â€œAlready, we are seeing rapidly growing interest in this program, especially with the current uncertainty over the future of their health insurance costs. An annual membership assures that the member and his or her family wonâ€™t be billed beyond whatever their health insurance will pay for any Omniflight transport, and that message is going over very well throughout our service regions.â€
Omniflight offers discounts on the annual fee to fire, police, EMS, and hospital personnel, as well as groups of 10 or more and Automobile Association of America (AAA) members. Complete program information and coverage details are available at www.omniflightadvantagemember.com or by calling 972-715-4637.
About Omniflight Helicopters
Addison, Texas-based Omniflight Helicopters, Inc. is a leading provider of air medical services throughout the U.S. The company operates about 100 aircraft nationally from 77 bases in 18 states, with a strong presence across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions as well as certain Mountain State areas. Its focus is primarily on inter-facility and on-site emergency scene response using both rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft. For more information, please visit www.omniflight.com.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset