ADDISON, Texas, November 22, 2010 — Omniflight Helicopters, Inc., a leading national provider of air medical services, has launched its OmniAdvantage family membership program in eight of the 18 states in which it offers service.
Omniflight is introducing OmniAdvantage as a supplemental insurance offering to give the millions of families in its service regions the opportunity, at $49 or less annually, to avoid the cost of any air medical transport services they may need. The program is being offered in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Idaho. Omniflight does business in those states through affiliated brands such as Native Air, LifeSaver, LifeStar, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Air Idaho Rescue.
OmniAdvantage membership assures medically necessary emergency air transport or inter-facility transfer by Omniflight or affiliated program helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft at no additional out-of-pocket cost to the member and his or her family. Members receive OmniAdvantage ID cards and bumper stickers, enabling easy identification by emergency medical workers.
â€œOur new OmniAdvantage program is designed to give the people we serve in our various regions a real sense of security and comfort regarding the cost of emergency or medically necessary air transport they may need,â€ said Mahesh Sadarangani, program director of OmniAdvantage. â€œAlready, we are seeing rapidly growing interest in this program, especially with the current uncertainty over the future of their health insurance costs. An annual membership assures that the member and his or her family wonâ€™t be billed beyond whatever their health insurance will pay for any Omniflight transport, and that message is going over very well throughout our service regions.â€
Omniflight offers discounts on the annual fee to fire, police, EMS, and hospital personnel, as well as groups of 10 or more and Automobile Association of America (AAA) members. Complete program information and coverage details are available at www.omniflightadvantagemember.com or by calling 972-715-4637.
About Omniflight Helicopters
Addison, Texas-based Omniflight Helicopters, Inc. is a leading provider of air medical services throughout the U.S. The company operates about 100 aircraft nationally from 77 bases in 18 states, with a strong presence across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions as well as certain Mountain State areas. Its focus is primarily on inter-facility and on-site emergency scene response using both rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft. For more information, please visit www.omniflight.com.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center