ADDISON, Texas, November 22, 2010 — Omniflight Helicopters, Inc., a leading national provider of air medical services, has launched its OmniAdvantage family membership program in eight of the 18 states in which it offers service.
Omniflight is introducing OmniAdvantage as a supplemental insurance offering to give the millions of families in its service regions the opportunity, at $49 or less annually, to avoid the cost of any air medical transport services they may need. The program is being offered in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Idaho. Omniflight does business in those states through affiliated brands such as Native Air, LifeSaver, LifeStar, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Air Idaho Rescue.
OmniAdvantage membership assures medically necessary emergency air transport or inter-facility transfer by Omniflight or affiliated program helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft at no additional out-of-pocket cost to the member and his or her family. Members receive OmniAdvantage ID cards and bumper stickers, enabling easy identification by emergency medical workers.
â€œOur new OmniAdvantage program is designed to give the people we serve in our various regions a real sense of security and comfort regarding the cost of emergency or medically necessary air transport they may need,â€ said Mahesh Sadarangani, program director of OmniAdvantage. â€œAlready, we are seeing rapidly growing interest in this program, especially with the current uncertainty over the future of their health insurance costs. An annual membership assures that the member and his or her family wonâ€™t be billed beyond whatever their health insurance will pay for any Omniflight transport, and that message is going over very well throughout our service regions.â€
Omniflight offers discounts on the annual fee to fire, police, EMS, and hospital personnel, as well as groups of 10 or more and Automobile Association of America (AAA) members. Complete program information and coverage details are available at www.omniflightadvantagemember.com or by calling 972-715-4637.
About Omniflight Helicopters
Addison, Texas-based Omniflight Helicopters, Inc. is a leading provider of air medical services throughout the U.S. The company operates about 100 aircraft nationally from 77 bases in 18 states, with a strong presence across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions as well as certain Mountain State areas. Its focus is primarily on inter-facility and on-site emergency scene response using both rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft. For more information, please visit www.omniflight.com.
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract