Aero Dynamix Inc. is proud to announce the addition of David Oglesbee to their team. David has joined the ADI team as the business development manager as of December 1 after over two years with Sikorsky Global Helicopters where he served as the director of the Light Helicopter Division.
â€œWe are extremely excited to have David joining our teamâ€ said Dennis Trout, Aero Dynamix general manager. â€œHe brings a tremendous amount of industry sales experience to the table along with a long background as a pilot operating in the NVG environment.â€ Dennis noted that David is a former military night vision goggle trained aviator and retired as the chief pilot from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission where he introduced night vision goggles to their aviation operations in the late 1990s.
Mike Guinn, manager of sales and marketing for Aero Dynamix added â€œDavid has an extensive background in the industry having held high level positions with MD Helicopter and Bell Helicopter before he joined Sikorsky and truly understands the aviation business. David will also be able to add an additional perspective to our team from his years of experience as a pilot. This will help us to continue to improve our already superior array of products.â€ Mike continued, â€œIt is a very exciting thing that we are in a position to attract the kind of talent that David brings. This is a growing company and we expect to be able to attract more top performers to add to our already fantastic base of employeesâ€.
David is extremely excited about Aero Dynamix and the opportunity, â€œthis is a great team at Aero Dynamix. Their culture and their ability to see the future and execute quickly is very encouraging. When you look at companies on the go that are positioned to take care of the customer and continue to grow with expanding customer demand, Aero Dynamix was the obvious choice for me.â€ David added â€œTo me business is all about providing a solution for a customer. The products and capabilities offered by this group at Aero Dynamix are a natural fit to a huge portion of the industry as operators around the world continue to discover the benefits of NVG operations. I am thrilled to be associated with the Aero Dynamix team.â€
About Aero Dynamix
Based in Euless, Texas, Aero Dynamix is an innovator and leader in helicopter cockpit lighting modifications for NVG Operations. The company holds 24 supplemental type certificates for NVG cockpit lighting modifications on 36 different aircraft as well as two EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) validations for NVG cockpits. The company is currently undergoing a major expansion that will further enhance it capabilities.
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain