Aero Dynamix Inc. is proud to announce the addition of David Oglesbee to their team. David has joined the ADI team as the business development manager as of December 1 after over two years with Sikorsky Global Helicopters where he served as the director of the Light Helicopter Division.
â€œWe are extremely excited to have David joining our teamâ€ said Dennis Trout, Aero Dynamix general manager. â€œHe brings a tremendous amount of industry sales experience to the table along with a long background as a pilot operating in the NVG environment.â€ Dennis noted that David is a former military night vision goggle trained aviator and retired as the chief pilot from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission where he introduced night vision goggles to their aviation operations in the late 1990s.
Mike Guinn, manager of sales and marketing for Aero Dynamix added â€œDavid has an extensive background in the industry having held high level positions with MD Helicopter and Bell Helicopter before he joined Sikorsky and truly understands the aviation business. David will also be able to add an additional perspective to our team from his years of experience as a pilot. This will help us to continue to improve our already superior array of products.â€ Mike continued, â€œIt is a very exciting thing that we are in a position to attract the kind of talent that David brings. This is a growing company and we expect to be able to attract more top performers to add to our already fantastic base of employeesâ€.
David is extremely excited about Aero Dynamix and the opportunity, â€œthis is a great team at Aero Dynamix. Their culture and their ability to see the future and execute quickly is very encouraging. When you look at companies on the go that are positioned to take care of the customer and continue to grow with expanding customer demand, Aero Dynamix was the obvious choice for me.â€ David added â€œTo me business is all about providing a solution for a customer. The products and capabilities offered by this group at Aero Dynamix are a natural fit to a huge portion of the industry as operators around the world continue to discover the benefits of NVG operations. I am thrilled to be associated with the Aero Dynamix team.â€
About Aero Dynamix
Based in Euless, Texas, Aero Dynamix is an innovator and leader in helicopter cockpit lighting modifications for NVG Operations. The company holds 24 supplemental type certificates for NVG cockpit lighting modifications on 36 different aircraft as well as two EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) validations for NVG cockpits. The company is currently undergoing a major expansion that will further enhance it capabilities.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee