Aero Dynamix Inc. is proud to announce the addition of David Oglesbee to their team. David has joined the ADI team as the business development manager as of December 1 after over two years with Sikorsky Global Helicopters where he served as the director of the Light Helicopter Division.
â€œWe are extremely excited to have David joining our teamâ€ said Dennis Trout, Aero Dynamix general manager. â€œHe brings a tremendous amount of industry sales experience to the table along with a long background as a pilot operating in the NVG environment.â€ Dennis noted that David is a former military night vision goggle trained aviator and retired as the chief pilot from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission where he introduced night vision goggles to their aviation operations in the late 1990s.
Mike Guinn, manager of sales and marketing for Aero Dynamix added â€œDavid has an extensive background in the industry having held high level positions with MD Helicopter and Bell Helicopter before he joined Sikorsky and truly understands the aviation business. David will also be able to add an additional perspective to our team from his years of experience as a pilot. This will help us to continue to improve our already superior array of products.â€ Mike continued, â€œIt is a very exciting thing that we are in a position to attract the kind of talent that David brings. This is a growing company and we expect to be able to attract more top performers to add to our already fantastic base of employeesâ€.
David is extremely excited about Aero Dynamix and the opportunity, â€œthis is a great team at Aero Dynamix. Their culture and their ability to see the future and execute quickly is very encouraging. When you look at companies on the go that are positioned to take care of the customer and continue to grow with expanding customer demand, Aero Dynamix was the obvious choice for me.â€ David added â€œTo me business is all about providing a solution for a customer. The products and capabilities offered by this group at Aero Dynamix are a natural fit to a huge portion of the industry as operators around the world continue to discover the benefits of NVG operations. I am thrilled to be associated with the Aero Dynamix team.â€
About Aero Dynamix
Based in Euless, Texas, Aero Dynamix is an innovator and leader in helicopter cockpit lighting modifications for NVG Operations. The company holds 24 supplemental type certificates for NVG cockpit lighting modifications on 36 different aircraft as well as two EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) validations for NVG cockpits. The company is currently undergoing a major expansion that will further enhance it capabilities.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum