JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (December 6, 2010) – SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 4.4.2 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program. Release 4.4.2 streamlines maintenance functionality to the web-based solution. Streamlined features include:
Streamlined Flight Time Functionality
* Flight Log Records and Aircraft Usage are automatically posted when the aircraft is in placed back into service
* Ability to add an aircraft usage record directly from the landing page
Optimized Maintenance Operations
* Complete redesign of the Replace Component process
* Customer requested features added to Summary Task Cards
* Addition of the Discrepancy/MEL Report
* Modification to the status bulbs – so that lights will turn red at midnight the day they are due
“SkyBOOKS Release 4.4.2 allows users to spend less time recording maintenance so that they have more time to focus on the mission” said SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer, John Willis.
SkyBOOKS Release 4.4.2 is one example of how electronic record keeping programs can simplify aviation maintenance tracking
For more information, contact [email protected]
About SkyBOOKS Inc
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., is a Textron Aviation Management Solution Software-as-a-Service provider. It provides analyst-supported, Web-based aviation solutions to corporate and government flight operations to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. SkyBOOKS manages the information processing requirements for any size rotary- and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the internet on a subscription basis. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.com or email us at [email protected]
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tilt rotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company , Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee