Delta, Canada – SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to announce the delivery of the very first Bambi TorrentulaÂ® Bucket to the Brazilian Navy. The new BBT4453 (530USG/2000L) Bambi BucketÂ® will be operated with the Navyâ€™s recently purchased Eurocopter Super Puma helicopter fleet for wildfire suppression in Brazil.
Since 1999, the Bambi Torrentula product has been used in helicopter firefighting markets and represents another milestone in aerial firefighting. The Torrentula valve technology is capable of unlimited multiple dumps, variable flow and split drops.Â Instant open and close valve actuation on a low power draw are achieved while retaining the superior durability and functionality of the original Bambi BucketÂ®. It provides precision drops with a uniform water pattern, sets up quickly and folds up for compact storage and transport. It is compatible with foam injection systems and can be made to include bottom-filling â€˜Powerfillâ€™ technology to enable fast-filling (450USG/min) at dip sites with only 18 inches (45cm) of water.
Brazilian wildland preservation programs have encouraged Brazilian Provinces and Military Police to play an increased role in aerial fire suppression.Â This recent purchase of the SEI Industries Ltd. Torrentula Bucket reflects their commitment to protect the people and environment of Brazil for present and future generations.
For further information regarding the Bambi Bucket product line, please visit:
www.sei-ind.com or www.bambibucket.com
International Toll free @ 1 866 43 BAMBI or Canada @ 1 604 946 3131
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the industry-proven Bambi BucketÂ® for aerial firefighting, SEI Industries Ltd. also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industries with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel, liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Leonardo provides update on AW609 tiltrotor training
- MD completes all required tests for MD530F MGTOW Increase to 3,350 Pounds
- Rotortrade reports on 2019 activity
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- Leonardo to acquire Kopter
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- Heli-One develops new H225 mods
- IOGP oil & gas companies commit to joint project with HeliOffshore
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- LCI charts 2020 growth with new partnerships
- MD Helicopters Capitalizes on Joint Operational Capability to Improve Production Processes
- Universal Avionics InSight™ Display System Selected for MD Explorer
- Keith Mullett joins HeliOffshore Board
- Universal Avionics SkyVis™ Selected for new German H215s
- Universal Avionics Introduces Latest in ‘Fly by Sight’ Flight Deck Concept
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139