Delta, Canada – SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to announce the delivery of the very first Bambi TorrentulaÂ® Bucket to the Brazilian Navy. The new BBT4453 (530USG/2000L) Bambi BucketÂ® will be operated with the Navyâ€™s recently purchased Eurocopter Super Puma helicopter fleet for wildfire suppression in Brazil.
Since 1999, the Bambi Torrentula product has been used in helicopter firefighting markets and represents another milestone in aerial firefighting. The Torrentula valve technology is capable of unlimited multiple dumps, variable flow and split drops.Â Instant open and close valve actuation on a low power draw are achieved while retaining the superior durability and functionality of the original Bambi BucketÂ®. It provides precision drops with a uniform water pattern, sets up quickly and folds up for compact storage and transport. It is compatible with foam injection systems and can be made to include bottom-filling â€˜Powerfillâ€™ technology to enable fast-filling (450USG/min) at dip sites with only 18 inches (45cm) of water.
Brazilian wildland preservation programs have encouraged Brazilian Provinces and Military Police to play an increased role in aerial fire suppression.Â This recent purchase of the SEI Industries Ltd. Torrentula Bucket reflects their commitment to protect the people and environment of Brazil for present and future generations.
For further information regarding the Bambi Bucket product line, please visit:
www.sei-ind.com or www.bambibucket.com
International Toll free @ 1 866 43 BAMBI or Canada @ 1 604 946 3131
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the industry-proven Bambi BucketÂ® for aerial firefighting, SEI Industries Ltd. also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industries with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel, liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit