CHC Helicopter is pleased to announce that:
Registration for the 2011 CHC Safety & Quality Summit is now open!
To address the core issue of many aviation incidents and accidents, this yearâ€™s theme is
â€œCorporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin.â€
The Summit is taking place in downtown Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina from March 28 â€“ 30, 2011.
The early bird price is $849.00 CAD plus HST (12%).
This early bird rate will be in effect until January 6, 2011.
After January 6, 2011 the price will be $949.00 CAD plus HST (12%.)
We are excited to start the 2011 Summit by having the plenary session of the Summit arranged like a presidential debate, where three experts, each renowned in their field, will debate either side of the Corporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin theme.
The three experts that have committed to this â€œbattle of the titansâ€ are Dr. Graham Braithwaite, Mr. John J. Nance and Dr. Tony Kern.
We look forward to having these engaging speakers on the stage together!
Monday, March 28, 2011Â 08:30Â –
Wednesday, March 30, 2011Â 17:00
The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
View Event Fees
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505