CHC Helicopter is pleased to announce that:
Registration for the 2011 CHC Safety & Quality Summit is now open!
To address the core issue of many aviation incidents and accidents, this yearâ€™s theme is
â€œCorporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin.â€
The Summit is taking place in downtown Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina from March 28 â€“ 30, 2011.
The early bird price is $849.00 CAD plus HST (12%).
This early bird rate will be in effect until January 6, 2011.
After January 6, 2011 the price will be $949.00 CAD plus HST (12%.)
We are excited to start the 2011 Summit by having the plenary session of the Summit arranged like a presidential debate, where three experts, each renowned in their field, will debate either side of the Corporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin theme.
The three experts that have committed to this â€œbattle of the titansâ€ are Dr. Graham Braithwaite, Mr. John J. Nance and Dr. Tony Kern.
We look forward to having these engaging speakers on the stage together!
Monday, March 28, 2011Â 08:30Â –
Wednesday, March 30, 2011Â 17:00
The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
View Event Fees
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service