CHC Helicopter is pleased to announce that:
Registration for the 2011 CHC Safety & Quality Summit is now open!
To address the core issue of many aviation incidents and accidents, this yearâ€™s theme is
â€œCorporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin.â€
The Summit is taking place in downtown Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina from March 28 â€“ 30, 2011.
The early bird price is $849.00 CAD plus HST (12%).
This early bird rate will be in effect until January 6, 2011.
After January 6, 2011 the price will be $949.00 CAD plus HST (12%.)
We are excited to start the 2011 Summit by having the plenary session of the Summit arranged like a presidential debate, where three experts, each renowned in their field, will debate either side of the Corporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin theme.
The three experts that have committed to this â€œbattle of the titansâ€ are Dr. Graham Braithwaite, Mr. John J. Nance and Dr. Tony Kern.
We look forward to having these engaging speakers on the stage together!
Monday, March 28, 2011Â 08:30Â –
Wednesday, March 30, 2011Â 17:00
The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
View Event Fees
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation