CHC Helicopter is pleased to announce that:
Registration for the 2011 CHC Safety & Quality Summit is now open!
To address the core issue of many aviation incidents and accidents, this yearâ€™s theme is
â€œCorporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin.â€
The Summit is taking place in downtown Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina from March 28 â€“ 30, 2011.
The early bird price is $849.00 CAD plus HST (12%).
This early bird rate will be in effect until January 6, 2011.
After January 6, 2011 the price will be $949.00 CAD plus HST (12%.)
We are excited to start the 2011 Summit by having the plenary session of the Summit arranged like a presidential debate, where three experts, each renowned in their field, will debate either side of the Corporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin theme.
The three experts that have committed to this â€œbattle of the titansâ€ are Dr. Graham Braithwaite, Mr. John J. Nance and Dr. Tony Kern.
We look forward to having these engaging speakers on the stage together!
Monday, March 28, 2011Â 08:30Â –
Wednesday, March 30, 2011Â 17:00
The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
View Event Fees
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants