Weybridge UK 14 December 2010 – HeliHub.com is today adding the complete list of ICAO helicopter type designator codes to its website.Â This is available under the “Data” menu, with options to view sorted by manufacturer name or by the designator code itself.
Looking at the data, users may express surprise at the volume of records listed.Â This is directly due to the way that ICAO approaches the data, and every possible combination is listed – so, for example, JetRangers get listed under both Agusta-Bell and Bell.Â The full list comprises 1,012 records.
HeliHub.com will continue to add further datafiles, and has plans for other more major additions too.Â Helihub.com targets being the number one online resource for the global helicopter industry.Â Period.Â We believe we already provide more news stories and more safety reports than any other site on the internet, and significant effort is being put in to expand further.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy