Weybridge UK 14 December 2010 – HeliHub.com is today adding the complete list of ICAO helicopter type designator codes to its website.Â This is available under the “Data” menu, with options to view sorted by manufacturer name or by the designator code itself.
Looking at the data, users may express surprise at the volume of records listed.Â This is directly due to the way that ICAO approaches the data, and every possible combination is listed – so, for example, JetRangers get listed under both Agusta-Bell and Bell.Â The full list comprises 1,012 records.
HeliHub.com will continue to add further datafiles, and has plans for other more major additions too.Â Helihub.com targets being the number one online resource for the global helicopter industry.Â Period.Â We believe we already provide more news stories and more safety reports than any other site on the internet, and significant effort is being put in to expand further.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet