DART Helicopter Services, a global leader in design, development and distribution of helicopter components and accessories that enhance flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, has completed an exclusive distribution agreement with Heli-Enterprise, Inc.Â The new agreement enables DART to globally distribute Heli-Enterpriseâ€™s comprehensive line of custom and purpose-built maintenance and work stands as well as other specialty tools for the helicopter industry.
â€œWe are delighted to add Heli-Enterprise as a valued partner in our business,â€ said Jeff Shapiro, DART Helicopter Services President and CEO.Â â€œHeli-Enterprise will benefit from DARTâ€™s large and growing distributor network to make their excellent products available to customers around the world, gaining the marketing leverage DART has created.Â DART will benefit by adding an outstanding series of useful products to our list of helicopter components and accessories.â€
Heli-Enterprise, Inc. has built its business by specializing in innovative designs and production of a wide variety of specialty tools and maintenance stands for all helicopter applications. The company is especially proud of its recently patented Engine Extractor, the only portable engine hoist available today, with the capability to remove engines, transmissions and head units from helicopters in any location.Â The Engine Extractor utilizes a folding design that fits inside the cabin of nearly every helicopter in service with no aircraft modifications. Heli-Enterprise also produces helicopter maintenance stands for the most common rotorcraft models and can customize stands for special applications.
DART will distribute the Engine Extractor and maintenance stands for a wide variety of rotorcraft models; blade racks for six or eight blades;Â Nightsun racks that accommodate up to nine lights; two-shelf work tables; custom parts, doors, and cowlingÂ racks;Â plus, custom aircraft dollies; and maintenance stands for virtually every helicopter model available today.
Helicopter operators, maintenance departments or other organizations interested in Heli-Enterpriseâ€™ products can contact DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center at 1-800-556-4166 or [email protected]
About DART Helicopter Services
DART Helicopter Services LLC., has set a global standard for developing, producing and distributing outstanding helicopter accessories and components that improve rotary wing fleet operations. Headquartered in California, the company and its sales, marketing and service associates operate a worldwide network from many strategic locations serving more than 120 nations on six continents. DART has become the worldâ€™s largest rotorcraft accessory provider in just five years, offering more than 3,500 helicopter aftermarket products that improve rotorcraft safety, efficiency and reliability. The company also manufactures 500 components, and its network owns more than 450 Supplemental Type Certificates and 45 U.S. patents.Â Learn more about DART at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation