Russian Helicopters, JSC, that makes part of UIC Oboronprom, consolidated control stock of all Russiaâ€™s rotorcraft-building enterprises, thus finalizing main formation stages of united Russian holding that deals in helicopter design, manufacture and servicing.
Within the scope of the final stage Russian Helicopter acquired 1,202,973,854 ordinary registered shares of Rostvertol, PLS bringing its ownership of companyâ€™s equity from 22.76 % to 75.06 %.
Russian Helicopters acquired these shares with borrowed funds.
Currently Russian Helicopters, JSC owns the following helicopter-building enterprisesâ€™ share packages:
* Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, JSC â€“ 72.38 % of companyâ€™s equity, 2,524,636 ordinary registered shares, 494,370 preference shares;
* Kamov, JSC – 99.79 % of companyâ€™s equity, 1,360,447,119 ordinary registered shares;
* Stupino Machine Production Plant, JSC â€“ 59.9987 % of companyâ€™s equity, 89,680 ordinary registered shares;
* Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, JSC – 75.09 % of companyâ€™s equity, 200,687,483 ordinary registered shares;
* Kazan Helicopters, JSC – 65.90 % of companyâ€™s equity, 101,929,459 ordinary registered shares;
* Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise, JSC – 100 % of companyâ€™s equity, 377,647 ordinary registered shares;
* Helicopter Service Company, JSC – 100 % of companyâ€™s equity, 165,000,000 ordinary registered shares;
* Reductor-PM, JSC – 80.84 % of companyâ€™s equity, 5,497 ordinary registered shares;
* Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company, JSC, named after N.I.Sazykin – 74.97 % of companyâ€™s equity, 301,166 ordinary registered shares;
* Rostvertol, PLS – 75.06 % of companyâ€™s equity, 1,726,445,119 ordinary registered shares.
In 2008-09 in order to centralize control functions Russian Helicopters, being a 100% subsidiary of UIC Oboronprom, became the management company of all enterprises that make part of RH holding. This ensured introduction of the common policy in production, marketing, sales and service support. As a result, helicoptersâ€™ sales increased.
Current changes in the Russian Helicopters ownership of assets are linked to the companyâ€™s plans on further development and perspective projectsâ€™ implementation. Companyâ€™s strategic aim is to strengthen its positions on the global rotorcraft market.
Russian Helicopters, JSC is an affiliated company of UIC Oboronprom. It is the managing body of the following helicopter industry enterprises: Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, Kamov, Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, Kazan Helicopters, Rostvertol, Progress named after N.I. Sazykin, Arsenyev Aviation Company, Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise, Vpered Moscow Machine-Building Plant, Stupino Machine Production Plant, Reductor-PM , Novosibirsk Aircraft Repairing Plant and Helicopter Service Company.
Partners of Russian Helicopters: AirTaxi Service (interior completions and maintenance); R.E.T. Kronshtadt (aviation training systems, navigation and avionics); Tranzas (software, navigation systems, aviation simulators); CSTS Dinamika (development and manufacture of technical training means for aviation flight and engineering personnel); BETA AIR (testing equipment and aviation electronics); Ural Works of Civil Aviation (specializes in the repair of helicopter engines and components and reductors).
UIC Oboronprom, JSC is a multi-profile industrial and investment group established in 2002. A part of Russian Technologies State Enterprise. Its main tasks include helicopter engineering (Russian Helicopters managing company), engine-building (United Engine Industry Corporation managing company).
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL