The Military Police of PiauÃ added a second helicopter, a Robinson R44, to their capability.Â It was launched at the graduation ceremony of new police officers on 28th December at the Headquarters of the General Command in Teresina.Â The State of Piaui is in the north-east of Brazil covering approx 250,000 sq.km and has a population of 3 million.
The new R44 was purchased with the assistance of funds from SENASP – Secretaria Nacional de SeguranÃ§a PÃºblica – the National Secretariat for Public Security.
Military Police CommanderÂ Col. Prado, said that the R44 will be the responsibility of the Tactical Air Policing Group, and it formed part of a wider investment program including the acquisition of new vehicles, weapons and ammunition, construction of barracks and the revitalization of the Military Police Hospital.
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- UND installs R44 Tanis Engine Preheat Kit
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services