The Military Police of PiauÃ added a second helicopter, a Robinson R44, to their capability.Â It was launched at the graduation ceremony of new police officers on 28th December at the Headquarters of the General Command in Teresina.Â The State of Piaui is in the north-east of Brazil covering approx 250,000 sq.km and has a population of 3 million.
The new R44 was purchased with the assistance of funds from SENASP – Secretaria Nacional de SeguranÃ§a PÃºblica – the National Secretariat for Public Security.
Military Police CommanderÂ Col. Prado, said that the R44 will be the responsibility of the Tactical Air Policing Group, and it formed part of a wider investment program including the acquisition of new vehicles, weapons and ammunition, construction of barracks and the revitalization of the Military Police Hospital.
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- HQ Aviation gains approval as RR300 Authorized Service Center
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- 26-Feb-19 G-HWKS Robinson R44 Sketrick Island, UK
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 30-Jan-19 N484AB Robinson R44 Uvalde, US-Texas
- 01-Jan-19 PR-RMZ Robinson R44 Ubatuba, Brazil (1F)
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- 16-Dec-18 N803PT Robinson R44 Pontiac, US-Michigan
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 02-Nov-18 G-FLYX Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet