Aero Vodochody a.s. has once again been recognized for superior performance by achieving UTC Supplier Gold status for the second year in a row.
AERO gained this award for complete S-76 helicopter production for American company Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, which is a part of United Technologies Corporation concern, from where the name of the award comes from â€“ â€žUTC Supplier Gold Awardâ€œ.
AERO already gained its first award in 2009. AERO acknowledges its superior capabilities in the area of Quality, Delivery, Lean, and Customer Satisfaction even in 2010. S-76 helicopters manufacture programm started in AERO in 2000. Untill now AERO sent to its customer Sikorsky 294 helicopters in total. Beginning of April this year AERO will send its jubilee three hundred piece.
â€žProgramm of the complete helicopter manufacture ready for installation of dynamic parts is the most important programm of AERO. Since 2000, when the programm began, our company gained vast amount of experience and capabilities, on which we now can make interest while achieving extraordinary performance. AERO passed huge changes and recovery, which catapulted us on position of tenderable and preferable company in the area of aerostructure manufacture,â€œ said President of the company Ladislav Å imek.
Photo: Sikorsky representative congratulates program manager Michal Krofta on excellent job done.
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract