DART Helicopter Services, the worldâ€™s leading specialist in design, development and distribution of helicopter components and accessories for flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, has completed an exclusive distribution agreement with Aivatech Technical Services of Trois-RiviÃ¨res, Quebec, Canada.Â The new agreement covers the global distribution of Aviatechâ€™s Ample Pod Luggage Carrier for Robinson R44 Raven and Raven II helicopters.
The Aviatech luggage carrier is an economical way to increase the R44 Ravenâ€™s load flexibility. Each pod contains 15 cubic feet (427 liters) of storage space and can carry up to 150 lbs (68 kg) of luggage or equipment.Â The unitâ€™s wide door provides easy access to two golf bags and accessories. The pod kit weighs just 35 lbs (15.9 kg) and is available in white or, at low additional cost, colors to match R44 finishes.Â The luggage carrier, certified in Canada and with pending STCs in the U.S. and Europe, is configured for either right or left sides and can be installed on one or both skids of the helicopter.Â Initial installation takes just two hours, and pods can be removed or reattached in minutes.
Aviatech Technical Services specializes in systems integration and the development of aeronautical products, including the Ample Pod Luggage Carrier and the Stinger system for housing earth magnetic field measuring devices on a variety of helicopter models.Â Aviatech offers its clients turn-key solutions from design to airworthiness certification of products and modifications (STC), including ground and flight tests, structural analysis, damage tolerance, electrical/avionics designs, machining, composites manufacturing, products development, and R&D.
Helicopter operators, maintenance departments or other organizations interested in Aviatech Technical Services products can contact DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center at 1-800-556-4166 or [email protected]
About DART Helicopter Services
DART Helicopter Services LLC., has set a global standard for developing, producing and distributing outstanding helicopter accessories and components that improve rotary wing fleet operations. Headquartered in California, the company and its sales, marketing and service associates operate a worldwide network from many strategic locations serving more than 120 nations on six continents. DART has become the worldâ€™s largest rotorcraft accessory provider in just five years, offering more than 3,500 helicopter aftermarket products that improve rotorcraft safety, efficiency and reliability. The company also manufactures 600 components, and its network owns more than 600 Supplemental Type Certificates and 50 U.S. patents.Â Learn more about DART at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
- FAA approves updated STC for EIT Avionics radalt interface on R44
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Six Robinson Helicopters Delivered to China
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 13-Dec-19 N440AH Robinson R44 San Antonio, US-Texas
- AirX starts new link between Tokyo Heliport and Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25-Oct-19 ZT-RAL Robinson R44 Sinoville, South Africa
- 23-Oct-19 N225JM Robinson R44 Las Vegas, US-Nevada (2F)
- 21-Oct-19 UR-KTB Robinson R44 Tarasenkove, Ukraine (1F)
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training
- 15-Jul-19 N144TG Robinson R44 II Hayward, US-California (1F)
- 17-Jun-19 N7187D Robinson R44 Catalina Island, US-California (1F)
- 02-Jun-19 N41351 Robinson R44 II near Mulberry Mountain, US-Arkansas (3F)
- 17-May-19 N744TW Robinson R44 II Alpine, US-Utah (2F)
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- 29-Apr-19 N808NV Robinson R44 Kawainui, US-Hawaii (3F)
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award