REVUE THOMMEN of Waldenburg, Switzerland announced the selection of Instrument Tech Corporation of Addison, TX as the Authorized Service Center in North America for the THOMMEN line of Helicopter Searchlights in North America. First production deliveries of the HSL-1600 are scheduled for 2nd Quarter 2011.
â€œInstrument Tech has been the Authorized Service Center for all THOMMEN aircraft products since May of 2004 and has done an exemplary job,â€ stated Rudolf Iten, THOMMENâ€™s Vice Chairman and Director of Sales & Marketing. Their technicians have undergone extensive training on the THOMMEN product line in their facility with instruction by THOMMEN Production, Engineering and Quality personnel visiting from the factory in Switzerland. In addition, technicians have traveled to Switzerland for factory training on several occasions as well.
â€œThe ITC technicians will receive extensive training on our searchlight products, both in the US and at the Swiss factory, in anticipation of the delivery of HSL-1600â€™s to North America in 2011 and HSL-800â€™s in 2012,â€ Mr. Iten said.
Instrument Tech, a 2nd generation family-owned company, was founded in 1980 and has grown into a global organization with customers on five continents. Their ongoing pursuit of OEM approvals and industry certifications have helped make ITC the repair facility of choice for a growing number of aircraft operators, both commercial and military. Their certifications include:
â€¢Â FAA 145 Repair Station Certified: RT1R464K
â€¢Â EASA (JAA) 145 Repair Station Certified: EASA.145.4569
â€¢Â ISO9000/AS9100 Certified
â€œThe one thing that THOMMEN brings to the searchlight industry that no other manufacturer can is the superior workmanship, quality and customer service that are inherent in the Swiss culture and is a paramount component in everything THOMMEN does, and ITC embraces the Swiss philosophy,â€ stated Mr. Iten.
REVUE THOMMEN AG is a leading manufacturer of aircraft mission equipment, instruments, and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of aircraft types from helicopters to military aircraft, corporate aircraft and commercial airliners. THOMMEN is a long established supplier to the global Aerospace Industry and a qualified supplier to the worldâ€™s leading helicopter manufacturers. THOMMEN maintains all the quality certifications including AS-9100, ISO 9001:2000, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145.
See the THOMMEN HSL-1600 @ Heli-Expo Booth 4108 and visit Instrument Tech across the aisle from THOMMEN in Booth 4208.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock