At the site you will find the following: –
- PAvCon The Event – an introduction to the event, the venue and the host city.
- Booking Form Delegate 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Booking Form Exhibitor 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Getting to Bilbao by land sea and air.
- Hotels details of our recommended hotels and how to book them through our agents in the city of Bilbao.
- Sponsorship Options – just a few ideas how you can raise your profile at this event – even if you cannot be on-site.
- Media coverage 2010… an outline of the 2010 event.
And soon to be available the The 2011 Conference Programme… This will include International Presentations on Training, Techniques and Tactics.
Online paymentÂ [pending]
A new style in Police Aviation Conferences.
Bringing you the latest in world police aviation thinking. Great speakers, leading edge subjects in the conference and all the best from industry in the exhibition hall.
PAvCon 2009 took place at the Prince Regent Hotel, Woodford Bridge, UK; PAvCon 2010 took place in the conference centre at Pribram Airfield, Prague, Czech Republic and PAvCon 2012 will take place in Bonn, Germany.
PAvCon 2011 is May 24-25 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
Each of the conferences is set against a background of a high quality aviation event attracting all that is best in the industry.
Each venue provides some of the best conference and display facilities extant. We know you will be impressed.
PAvCon – an affordable experience
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505