At the site you will find the following: –
- PAvCon The Event – an introduction to the event, the venue and the host city.
- Booking Form Delegate 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Booking Form Exhibitor 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Getting to Bilbao by land sea and air.
- Hotels details of our recommended hotels and how to book them through our agents in the city of Bilbao.
- Sponsorship Options – just a few ideas how you can raise your profile at this event – even if you cannot be on-site.
- Media coverage 2010… an outline of the 2010 event.
And soon to be available the The 2011 Conference Programme… This will include International Presentations on Training, Techniques and Tactics.
Online paymentÂ [pending]
A new style in Police Aviation Conferences.
Bringing you the latest in world police aviation thinking. Great speakers, leading edge subjects in the conference and all the best from industry in the exhibition hall.
PAvCon 2009 took place at the Prince Regent Hotel, Woodford Bridge, UK; PAvCon 2010 took place in the conference centre at Pribram Airfield, Prague, Czech Republic and PAvCon 2012 will take place in Bonn, Germany.
PAvCon 2011 is May 24-25 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
Each of the conferences is set against a background of a high quality aviation event attracting all that is best in the industry.
Each venue provides some of the best conference and display facilities extant. We know you will be impressed.
PAvCon – an affordable experience
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring