Heli-One continues to cement its reputation as a major maintenance support company in the Brazilian helicopter market after agreeing to provide new tip-to-tail power-by-the-hour (PBH) and upgrade services to a number of Brazilian offshore operators.
Heli-One was chosen to provide tip-to-tail PBH services to Omni Taxi Aereo Brazil’s S76C++ fleet and to Omni’s additional S61 aircraft. Heli-One has now five PBH agreements with Omni Taxi Aereo, supporting two S76C aircraft, two S61s and four S76C++ helicopters, playing an important role in Omni’s fleet support. Senior Taxi Aereo also signed a contract with Heli-One for the upgrade and modifications of its S76C+ fleet, consolidating Heli-One as an important partner for their key projects.
Total anticipated revenue from these new contracts is estimated at USD $26 million over the contract terms (excluding options).
“We are extremely enthusiastic about our newest contracts in Brazil,” said Neil Calvert, President, Heli-One. “We are honoured to be chosen as partners for such important projects and we will ensure we live up to our reputation as a premier service provider.”
Currently, Heli-One has several agreements in place in Brazil, including contracts involving Sikorsky S-76 and B412 repair, overhaul, and maintenance support, S76C, S61, S76C++ PBH, S76C+ Repair and Overhaul and Aircrafts Upgrade program, (S76C++ PBH, EC225 PBH and S76, S92 and EC225 PBH.Â Through these various contracts, Heli-One supports over 60 helicopters in Brazil, a testament to the company’s commitment to servicing Brazil and other South American operators.
Heli-One is the world’s largest, independent helicopter support company, providing engine and component repair and overhaul, modifications, inspections, completions and logistics support for 20 different aircraft types, operated by customers around the world.
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- Helijet extends flights between Nanaimo and Vancouver
- Sikorsky Helicopter Maintenance Trainer Advances Engineering Program