A contract with a potential value of $80.6 million has been awarded to CAS, Inc., a subsidiary of Wyle, to provide program support to the Army’s Utility Helicopter’s Project Manager’s Office.Â The new five-year task order is a follow-on contract to Wyle’s express task order from the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command.
The Wyle CAS Group support to the program office includes: resource management support, cost estimating, program management plans and integration, strategic planning and analysis, acquisition and fielding support, and data base management requirements associated with Utility Helicopter programs.
CAS, headquartered in Huntsville, Al., has supported the Army’s Utility Helicopters Project Office since 1998.
CAS’s subcontractors on this contract include:Â ARINC, Applied Technology Group, Bonham Technologies, Inc., Camber Corporation, Celerant Government Systems, Inc., Clockwork Solutions, Inc., Defense Enterprises Solutions, Digiflight, Integrated Thought, LogiCore, Logzone, Inc, Millennium Corporation, Morse Flight Test, Navigator Development Group, Quantitech, System Studies and Simulation, Inc., System Dynamics Inc., Sparta (Cobham), Tecolote Research, Inc, Torch Technologies, and Westar (QinetiQ North America). CAS, Inc. was acquired by Wyle in September 2010.
Wyle, a privately held company, is a leading provider of high tech aerospace engineering and information technology services to the federal government on long-term support contracts. The company also provides test and evaluation of aircraft, weapon systems, networks, and other government assets; and other engineering services to the aerospace, defense, and nuclear power industries.
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan