London’s Air Ambulance has appointed Diane Richens as the Charity’s Business Development Manager. The LAA press release indicated that “Diane brings with her over 10 years experience working in Business Development in multi-national organisations in both the Private and Third Sector”. Research on the internet found that she previously worked in a similar Business Development role for the charity One (www.onedifference.org) which works with communities in Africa to address the most pressing humanitarian needs, such as clean drinking water, nutrition and sanitation. Diane has a film degree, speaks French and enjoys travelling.
You can follow her on Twitter @DianeRichens
see also HeliHub.com article – London’s Air Ambulance rescued by Banco Santander?
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team