As part of the rejuvenation of the charity, London’s Air Ambulance has appointed Siobhra Murphy as their Public Relations Manager to boost the charity’s profile to the 10 million people who live and work in London.
The LAA press release indicated that Siobhra is experienced in Financial and Corporate PR and also has a keen knowledge of Digital Marketing. Her profile on the business netwroking website LinkedIn.com indicates that she previously worked for Bishopsgate Communications as an Account Executive for almost 3 years, and prior to that was the Operational Bar Manager at London’s Metropolitan University for five years – including three years while she studied for a degree in Business and Investment.
see also HeliHub.com article – London’s Air Ambulance rescued by Banco Santander?
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform