As part of the rejuvenation of the charity, London’s Air Ambulance has appointed Siobhra Murphy as their Public Relations Manager to boost the charity’s profile to the 10 million people who live and work in London.
The LAA press release indicated that Siobhra is experienced in Financial and Corporate PR and also has a keen knowledge of Digital Marketing. Her profile on the business netwroking website LinkedIn.com indicates that she previously worked for Bishopsgate Communications as an Account Executive for almost 3 years, and prior to that was the Operational Bar Manager at London’s Metropolitan University for five years – including three years while she studied for a degree in Business and Investment.
see also HeliHub.com article – London’s Air Ambulance rescued by Banco Santander?
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000