Sit down.Â Take a deep breath.Â The US Army’s Joseph P. Cribbins Aviation Product Symposium Project Manager Award is upon us and the winner has been announced!Â The award from the US Army Cargo Helicopters Project Office was presented this week at a symposium in Huntsville, Alabama.
Boeing’s Aircraft Modificatin Center team based out of Millville, NJ – and its site manager – have won.Â This is the team that do specialist modifications to CH-47Fs before they get deployed toÂ Iraq or Afghanistan.Â Â The team consists of Defense and Government Services and Rotorcraft Support employees from Boeing Defense, Space and Security’s Global Services & Support division.
In 2010, the team modified 31 CH-47F Chinooks, and the contract signed between Boeing and the US Army in late 2009 sets the expectation of a further 148 in the years 2011 to 2013.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- S.A.F.E. Structure Designs wins $1M CH-47F fall protection platform contract
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Coulson and Unical join forces to form Coulson Unical
- UTC Unveils New Lightweight Ballistic Protection
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Boeing Awarded $199M Contract for H-47 Rotor Blade Support
- Honeywell Awarded $20M Contract for CH-47 Engine Support
- US delivers new Chinook to Turkey despite F-35 problem
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- CAE joins Boeing H-47 Chinook team
- Boeing, Rohde & Schwarz Sign Agreement
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded
- Israel prefers CH-47F to CH-53K
- LifePort Delivers Lightweight Armor Kit for Columbia Helicopters
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- King Stallion and Chinook to battle for Israeli order
- DynCorp International awarded $8M contract for Maintenance on AH-64, UH-60, CH-47, and OH-58s
- Boeing Awards Components Manufacturing Contract to COTESA