Rick Hill, vice president Operations and Commercial Programs of Richmond-based Helijet International Inc. is pleased to announce Troy MacDonald as the new Director of Sales, effective February 1, 2011.
In his new role, MacDonald is responsible for revenue generation for Helijetâ€™s scheduled and charter services, with the support of a highly qualified management team.
MacDonald started with Helijet in 1994 and began working in the sales department as the Victoria Sales Manager in 2005. He also co-manages Helijetâ€™s sport fishing clients and contracts in Haida Gwaii (previously Queen Charlotte Islands).
â€œTroyâ€™s been a tremendous asset to Helijet for more than 16 years. He knows our scheduled and charter business inside and out and thereâ€™s no one better qualified to manage that side of our sales. That means maintaining our reputation for service, safety and reliability our travelling clients count onâ€, said Hill.
Helijet (HJI: TSX) is a Canadian-owned company and is North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter service, carrying over 1.9 million passengers in the past 24 years. In addition to its scheduled and charter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters and turbojet aircraft for the Province of British Columbia and numerous medical service clients.
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20