Rick Hill, vice president Operations and Commercial Programs of Richmond-based Helijet International Inc. is pleased to announce Troy MacDonald as the new Director of Sales, effective February 1, 2011.
In his new role, MacDonald is responsible for revenue generation for Helijetâ€™s scheduled and charter services, with the support of a highly qualified management team.
MacDonald started with Helijet in 1994 and began working in the sales department as the Victoria Sales Manager in 2005. He also co-manages Helijetâ€™s sport fishing clients and contracts in Haida Gwaii (previously Queen Charlotte Islands).
â€œTroyâ€™s been a tremendous asset to Helijet for more than 16 years. He knows our scheduled and charter business inside and out and thereâ€™s no one better qualified to manage that side of our sales. That means maintaining our reputation for service, safety and reliability our travelling clients count onâ€, said Hill.
Helijet (HJI: TSX) is a Canadian-owned company and is North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter service, carrying over 1.9 million passengers in the past 24 years. In addition to its scheduled and charter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters and turbojet aircraft for the Province of British Columbia and numerous medical service clients.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024