Electronic translation from local language press release
Helicopter Industry Association holds fourth International Photographic Competition “The Beauty of helicopters” for the best work on the helicopter category.
The task of the photo contest – help attract interest in the subject of a helicopter, a demonstration of the best works of photographers working in this field, the popularization of helicopters in modern society, as well as the promotion of sport in Russia helicopter.
The competition is open and runs in one round, in the following categories:
HELICOPTER – Laborer;
HELICOPTER – THE SOLDIER;
HELICOPTER – athlete;
HELICOPTER AND NATURE.
The fee for participation in the contest is not provided.
To participate in the accept photographs from:
– Russian and foreign authors – professional and amateur photographers;
– Publishing companies;
The results will be published on the official website of the Helicopter Industry Association , as well as the site of the Fourth International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2011 .
Awarding the winners of the photo contest will be held May 21, 2011 in hall â„– 4 of the first pavilion of Crocus Expo, which will operate the Fourth International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2011.
The winners will receive special prizes from the Helicopter Industry Association, Group of Companies ForaFarm, sponsors and partners of the competition.
As a result of the photo contest in the hall â„– 4 of the first pavilion of the Crocus Expo at the time of the Fourth International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2011 with 19 to 21 May 2011 will be an exhibition of works of winners of the competition.
Selection of the exhibition by the organizers of the competition.
– Accepted work performed in the technique of photography;
– Photo collages are not subject to the tender evaluation;
– Each author may submit no more than 5 photos.
The procedure for providing work for the competition:
Work available in electronic form in JPEG format via e-mail address: [email protected]
Accompanied by a letter explaining:
– The name of photographs
– Name, author’s name
– Year of Birth
– Home address including postcode
– Contact phone number
According to the results of the qualifying competition for participation in the photo exhibition will need to provide electronic original photos. Organizers are not responsible for any damage, loss, delay in delivery of works that have occurred during shipment by mail or in other circumstances.
Selected for the final exhibition of work become the property of the organizers. Organizers did not back nor give confirmation of receipt. The organizers reserve the right to use submitted photos in advertising activities, information and other non-commercial purposes, press releases and other written publications, television and the Internet, etc.
Applying for the competition means you agree to the above rules.
Organizers have the right to make changes to these rules.
Are accepted by email. mail: [email protected]
And also at:
115432 Moscow, 2 nd Yuzhnoportovy Passage, 5, Bldg. 1, JSC “Russian Helicopter Systems.
Tel. (495) 958-94-94
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual