The inaugural China Helicopter Exposition 2011 is a unique show dedicated to the domestic rotoraircraft industry. It is the brainchild of AVIC (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) and is fully backed by central government.
The AVIC helicopter division, AVICOPTER, has invested over $800 million in a research center and helicopter production facility in Tianjin. When completed, the factory will manufacture 30 thirty ton aircraft, 40 ten ton aircraft and 170 light aircraft a year. This is a revolutionary development for a country of 1.4 billion people that currently has only 200 civil rotor aircraft at its disposal.
The market potential is huge and this investment is evidence of AVIC’s desire to develop the national rotoraircraft industry. The Tianjin factory is expected to increase its production by 17% annually. It also affords numerous opportunities to foreign companies who are prepared to support this monumental industrial effort.
China Helicopter Exposition 2011 will offer rotorcraft industry professionals a 3000 sqm to showcase to exhibit their capabilities and conduct business meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
China Helicopter Exposition is a unique show for the Chinese rotorcraft industry. It is dedicated to helicopters manufacturing processes, capabilities, equipment and technologies as well as use in civil applications.
Event ebsiteÂ http://www.helicopter-china-expo.com The dates are 15-18 September 2011 in Tianjin
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent