The inaugural China Helicopter Exposition 2011 is a unique show dedicated to the domestic rotoraircraft industry. It is the brainchild of AVIC (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) and is fully backed by central government.
The AVIC helicopter division, AVICOPTER, has invested over $800 million in a research center and helicopter production facility in Tianjin. When completed, the factory will manufacture 30 thirty ton aircraft, 40 ten ton aircraft and 170 light aircraft a year. This is a revolutionary development for a country of 1.4 billion people that currently has only 200 civil rotor aircraft at its disposal.
The market potential is huge and this investment is evidence of AVIC’s desire to develop the national rotoraircraft industry. The Tianjin factory is expected to increase its production by 17% annually. It also affords numerous opportunities to foreign companies who are prepared to support this monumental industrial effort.
China Helicopter Exposition 2011 will offer rotorcraft industry professionals a 3000 sqm to showcase to exhibit their capabilities and conduct business meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
China Helicopter Exposition is a unique show for the Chinese rotorcraft industry. It is dedicated to helicopters manufacturing processes, capabilities, equipment and technologies as well as use in civil applications.
Event ebsiteÂ http://www.helicopter-china-expo.com The dates are 15-18 September 2011 in Tianjin
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505