StandardAero would like to invite you to join in its 100 Year Anniversary Celebration of the companyâ€™s founding in 1911. The celebration, held as part of its participation at this yearâ€™s HELI EXPO, will take place on March 7, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., booth 1928.
As part of the celebration event, StandardAero will be presenting Copters For A Cause with a check recognizing the support they provide to the community through the unique gift of flight. During the event, guests will be treated to â€œbirthday cakeâ€ recognizing the companyâ€™s 100 years of dedicated service and support to the aviation industry.
Tom Roche, StandardAeroâ€™s Vice President, Helicopters, will be presenting the corporate gift and will be available for interviews and questions following the activity.
StandardAero is one of the worldâ€™s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 12 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 14 regionally located service and support locations. The company is celebrating its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the companyâ€™s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services