3-Mar-2011 Source: Blue Sky Network
If youâ€™re attending Heli-Expo, and safety is your priority, then you must pay us a visit.
Visit booth #2717 to experience Blue Sky Networkâ€™s SkyRouter 2, our vastly enhanced tracking portal: ensuring the security of your assets and the safety of your staff has never been this easy.
This will be the debut of SkyRouter 2 so weâ€™ll be hosting a HAPPY HOUR in our booth! (Please RSVP by sending an email toÂ email@example.com; just put RSVP in the subject line.)
Come by Monday, March 7, at 4 pm sharp for beer and wine and a show-and-tell of SkyRouter 2. It does everything SkyRouter does plus:
* Â GEO-FENCING: make custom geo-fences and no-fly zones in SkyRouter 2 for every asset
* Â SAME PAGE, MULTIPLE MAPS: Open dozens of maps on one screen; track all assets on one map, or track each on its own map
* Â PLAYBACK: “Rewind” and view every trip, stop, and event made by every vehicle and asset
* Â CUSTOMIZED COMPOUND RULES: create custom rules and alerts based on combinations of events (e.g., combine a leaving geo-fence notification with other event alerts: speeding, after-hours operation, etc.)
* Â IMPROVED GUI: A point-and-click interface makes tracking, creating reports, and every aspect of fleet management easy to execute, understand, and share
Visit Blue Sky Network at booth #2717 at Heli-Expo 2011, next week (exhibit hall is open Sunday, March 6 through Tuesday March 8)