4-Mar-2011 Source: Bristow Nigeria
Bristow is one of the worldâ€™s largest providers ofÂ helicopter services. The first civil helicopter company to work in the oil and gas industry, Bristow has earned an international reputation for speed ofÂ response and quality of service.Bristow is a truly global organization, working together from facilities around the world to offer a wide-ranging array of services.
Bristow, through its brand names Air Logistics and Bristow Helicopters, provides helicopter transportation, maintenance, search and rescue, and related services to the offshore oil and gas industry as well as other business sectors. Contract helicopter
Bristow Helicopters (Nig) Ltd is recruiting
Bristow Helicopters (Nig) Limited, part of the Bristow Group and one of the leading Helicopter Operators in Nigeria, is looking for potential Helicopter Pilots. Bristow is one of the aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots. The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates should possess:-
1. A minimum degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C. Experience. Candidates with, or currently undergoing, a Commercial Pilot Licence CPL â€“ A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence, would also be considered.
2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W. A.S.C.E.) with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:-
1. Must be of Nigerian nationality.
2. Must be between the ages of 22 â€“ 28 years. No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above
3. Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language.
4. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should apply online latest 22nd March 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending as an attachment in one (1) PDF document not more than 200kbytes: â€¦
(a) Curriculum Vitae, (b) WASCE & University Certificate, (c) N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate, (d) birth certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and (e) handwritten application addressed to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,