DART Helicopter Services is enhancing its stature as a leading global designer, developer and distributor of more than 3,500 helicopter components and accessories that increase flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction with the introduction of the companyâ€™s new 2011 catalog.
â€œDARTâ€™s catalog gets bigger and better each year,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DART president and CEO. â€œOur 2011 edition contains more than 3,500 aftermarket products to meet every conceivable customer need, and DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center and network of affiliates are ready to get these products into the hands of helicopter operators immediately.Â Our entire team will help our customers anywhere, anytime, to improve their fleet capabilities.â€
The catalog contains more than 500 pages with products organized in several functional sections and also by OEM brand and type.Â In addition to offering an extensive list of aftermarket components and systems from leading aerospace manufacturers, the catalog features products developed internally by DART Helicopter Servicesâ€™ subsidiary companies.
Customers may pick up the new catalog free of charge at the DART Helicopter Services Exhibit, No. 4628, at Heli-Expo 2011 in the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Fla., March 6-8.Â Catalogs also are available by mail or online by contacting DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center at 1-800-556-4166 or 1-613-632-3336, [email protected] or on the web at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
About DART Helicopter Services
DART Helicopter Services LLC., has set a global standard for developing, producing and distributing outstanding helicopter accessories and components that improve rotary wing fleet operations. Headquartered in California, the company and its sales, marketing and service associates operate a worldwide network from many strategic locations serving more than 120 nations on six continents. DART has become the worldâ€™s largest rotorcraft accessory provider in just six years, offering more than 3,500 helicopter aftermarket products that improve rotorcraft safety, efficiency and reliability. The company also manufactures 600 components, and its network owns more than 600 Supplemental Type Certificates and 50 U.S. patents.
Learn more about DART at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation