ARINC Engineering Services, LLC, Annapolis, Md., was awarded on Feb. 28 a $41,722,209 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract.
The award will provide for one year of contractor logistics services option for the MI-17 aircraft. Work will be performed in Iraq, with an estimated completion date of March 31, 2012.
One bid was solicited with one bid received.
The U.S. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Ala., is the contracting activity (W58RGZ-09-C-0028).
- 01-Sep-20 7?? Mil Mi-17 Rustaq, Afghanistan
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- Philippine Air Force considers purchase of 16 Mi-17s
- Mil Moscow and UTair-Engineering sign agreement for upgrading Mi-8/17
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- Russian Helicopters complete six Mi-17 overhauls
- Senegalese Air Force to train using Thales solution
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- Fort Rucker passes MI-17 training to Afghanistan
- US plans up to 159 refurbished Black Hawks for Afghanistan
- 29-May-17 SMH-589 Mil Mi-17 Baddegama, Sri Lanka
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-17 Neluwa, Sri Lanka
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-17 Chilov Island, Azerbaijan
- Russian Helicopters approves Iranian service centre
- Russian Helicopters to overhaul four Hungarian Mi-17s