Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company has appointed two new Bell Helicopter authorized Customer Service Facilities (CSFs), expanding its service capabilities in Latin America and Central Asia.
In February, Bell Helicopter appointed Sky Tech, LLP in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and Eagle Copters Centro Mantenimiento Autorizado S.A (Eagle Copters) in Santiago, Chile, as the companyâ€™s two newest authorized- CSFs to its industry leading customer support organization.Sky Tech is now original equipment manufacturer approved to perform field maintenance on Bell 206 series aircraft while Eagle Copters is approved to perform field maintenance on the 206 series aircraft as well as the Bell 407.
â€œWe are pleased to appoint these two Bell-authorized Customer Service Facilities and expand Bell Helicopterâ€™s extensive maintenance capability into these two important markets,â€ said Danny Maldonado, senior vice president of customer support and chief service officer at Bell Helicopter. â€œWe are confident that their specialized technicians, support personnel and modern facilities will provide Bell helicopter operators in these regions with the outstanding support and service they deserve and have come to expect.â€
All Bell Helicopter authorized CSFs must meet rigorous requirements as well as be approved by their local regulatory authority, have Bell Helicopter trained mechanics, maintain insurance to cover customer aircraft, and have tooling and spares inventory requirements necessary to meet customersâ€™ needs.
â€œAppointing these two CSFs provides our customers with a local Bell-approved maintenance resource with factory-trained technicians, guaranteed parts inventory, and high standards of quality, professionalism, and safety,â€ said Kirk Blackwelder, manager, Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facilities.
This announcement comes as part of Bell Helicopterâ€™s global support growth strategy. In 2010 Bell Helicopter hosted more than 2,400 prospective customers during flight demonstrations, many of those in Latin America and Central Asia. As a result of these demonstrations Bell is beginning to see follow-on sales. Additionally, Bell Helicopter recently delivered new aircraft to both the Kazakhstan and Chilean militaries.
â€œWe are committed to providing Bell Helicopter operators with a complete customer experience and are dedicated to improving overall levels of support on a global scale. Our international CSF network plays a key role in ensuring that commitment becomes a reality,â€ said Maldonado.
Recognized throughout the industry as the leading customer support and service organization, the Bell Helicopter customer service network includes more than 120 authorized CSFs located in 34 countries. These facilities combine training and expertise to provide Bell Helicopter customers with genuine parts, component overhaul, field maintenance, blade and airframe repair, and warranty processing around the world.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award