Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, today officially announced the establishment of a new RR300 Service Center network, which offers global, approved maintenance support to RR300 powered Robinson R66 operators worldwide. The Service Centers provide maintenance, inspections and parts sales directly to operators.
The RR300 Service Center network consists of eleven industry-leading support facilities which are independently owned and offer support service to civil customers around the globe.
Mark Thompson,Â Rolls-Royce, Helicopter Service Network Manager, said: â€œThe RR300 Service Center network maximizes freedom of choice for RR300 operators while meeting the specific needs of operators around the world. All current network members are directly associated with Robinson Helicopter dealers and service centers, giving operators comprehensive support for the aircraft and engine.â€
Service Centers are currently located in North America, Europe, South America, Japan and the Pacific Rim. These facilities are capable of providing a broad range of engine support including services offered by our TotalCareÂ® program.
Rolls-RoyceÂ will continue to expand the number of approved RR300 Service Center facilities to meet the expanding market demand.
RR300 Service Center network
- Argentina: Â Â Hangar Uno â€“ Buenos Aires
- Australia:Â Â Heliflite Pty Ltd â€“ Bankstown, NSW Helibiz Pty Ltd â€“ Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Belgium:Â Â Air Technology Belgium – Wevelgem
- Canada:Â Â E&B Helicopters Ltd â€“ Campbell River, B.C Madonna Helicopters â€“ Airdrie, Alberta.
- Japan:Â Â Â Alpha Aviation Co., Ltd â€“ Tokyo
- New Zealand:Â Â Heliflite Pacific Ltd – Auckland
- United Kingdom:Â Heli Air Ltd â€“ Near Marlow,Â Sloane Helicopters â€“ Northampton
- United States:Â Â Los Angeles Helicopters – Long Beach, CA
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- 29-Aug-20 HC-CVB Robinson R66 Manta, Ecuador
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- FAA Approves Shadin Fuel Flow Meter on Robinson R66
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC