Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, was ranked as the leading provider of product support for turboshaft and turboprop engines in both the 2010 Aviation International News (AIN) and Professional Pilot Magazine surveys of user feedback, which have recently been announced.
Dean Kimsey, Rolls-Royce Vice President – Customer Business, said, â€œRecognition from our customers is always the highest praise and Rolls-Royce is proud of these results. This positive feedback demonstrates the effectiveness of the Rolls-Royce M250 global support team, our M250 FIRST network overhaul and repair members and our spare part distributor Aviall.â€
Areas of achievement highlighted in the results included Rolls-Royce technical representatives, service satisfaction, and engine reliability. This year marks the first time Rolls-Royce has been ranked first in both surveys simultaneously.
As part of Rolls-Royce continuous improvement initiatives, customer response time, spares forecasting and delivery processes have been enhanced to increase customer and service satisfaction.
- Oceania Aviation receives STC approval for Bell 429 Bike Rack
- COPA Neil J. Armstrong Scholarships Applications Now Open
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference