Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has named the 2011 Platinum-level Customer Service Facilities (CSFs). These 14 independently-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul service providers were recognized last evening during the Bell Helicopter Customer Reception at Heli-Expo 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
“Bell Helicopter is consistently recognized as a leader in customer support throughout the industry,â€ said John L. Garrison, president and chief executive officer. â€œThe CSF network, and these 14 customer service facilities in particular, play a key role in achieving that accomplishment year after year.â€
The 14 Platinum-level CSFs for 2011 are:
- Air Asia Company Ltd., based in Tainan, Taiwan
- Alpine Aerotech Ltd., in British Columbia, Canada
- Arrow Aviation Co. LLC in Broussard, La.
- Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. in Alberta, Canada
- Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd., in Alberta, Canada
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., based in Tochigi, Japan
- Helipark Taxi Aereo E Manutencao Aeronautica Ltda, located in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Motorflug Baden-Baden GmbH in Rheinmuenster, Germany
- Northwest Helicopters LLC in Olympia, Wash.
- Patria Helicopters AB, operating in Stockholm, Sweden
- Rotorcraft Support, Inc., based in Van Nuys, California
- Servicio Tecnico Aereo De Mexico (STAM), located in Mexico City, Mexico
- Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Ltd. DBA Sikorsky Helitech, operating in Queensland, Australia and
- Uniflight, LLC, based in Grand Prairie, Texas
â€œOur goal is to provide Bell Helicopter customers with the highest level of customer support,â€ said Danny Maldonado, senior vice president customer support and chief services officer. â€œWe continue to focus on improving the overall customer experience and raising the support standard across the industry. The Bell Helicopter global CSF network helps us achieve that goal for our customers around the world.â€
To achieve Platinum-level ranking all Bell-approved CSFs are evaluated and ranked using the Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS). Under the BARS process, CSFs are measured on inventory management, third-party maintenance focus, comprehensiveness of service, technical training and facility quality.
â€œSince its inception, our network of Platinum-level CSFs has grown considerably,â€ said Kirk Blackwelder, manager, Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facilities. â€œWe are thrilled that this team continually raise their service standards and take pride in ensuring our customers are offered the best in customer support. We are honored to have them as part of the Bell Helicopter Customer Support Network.
The Bell CSF network consists of more than 120 service facilities located in 34 countries around the world.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F