Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, recently announced new JSSI programs for the Eurocopter EC-135 and the EC-145.
The JSSI hourly cost maintenance program for the EC-135 provides coverage for the Turbomeca Arrius 2B2 and Pratt & Whitney PW206B2 engines. The offering includes standard JSSI Premium, Select and Term programs with optional coverage for engine removal and replacement (R&R) and freight.Â EC-135 owners and operators may enroll their in-service or newly delivered engines to assure budget stability and save on their overall maintenance costs.
The new JSSI EC-145 program provides coverage for the Turbomeca Arriel 1E2 engines, offering all the same program benefits as the EC-135 programs described above. In addition, JSSI intends to offer airframe coverage for these Eurocopter models later in 2011.
Stop by JSSI booth #3562 at Heli-Expo in Orlando, Florida to find out more about JSSI helicopter hourly cost maintenance programs. JSSI is offering a $1000 pre-paid fuel card to clients enrolling their aircraft in one of the JSSI programs during the Heli-Expo 2011 show.Â Qualified participants must finalize their JSSI program enrollment by March 31, 2011.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical service advisors.Â For more information please visitÂ www.jetsupport.com.
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago