Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, recently announced new JSSI programs for the Eurocopter EC-135 and the EC-145.
The JSSI hourly cost maintenance program for the EC-135 provides coverage for the Turbomeca Arrius 2B2 and Pratt & Whitney PW206B2 engines. The offering includes standard JSSI Premium, Select and Term programs with optional coverage for engine removal and replacement (R&R) and freight.Â EC-135 owners and operators may enroll their in-service or newly delivered engines to assure budget stability and save on their overall maintenance costs.
The new JSSI EC-145 program provides coverage for the Turbomeca Arriel 1E2 engines, offering all the same program benefits as the EC-135 programs described above. In addition, JSSI intends to offer airframe coverage for these Eurocopter models later in 2011.
Stop by JSSI booth #3562 at Heli-Expo in Orlando, Florida to find out more about JSSI helicopter hourly cost maintenance programs. JSSI is offering a $1000 pre-paid fuel card to clients enrolling their aircraft in one of the JSSI programs during the Heli-Expo 2011 show.Â Qualified participants must finalize their JSSI program enrollment by March 31, 2011.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical service advisors.Â For more information please visitÂ www.jetsupport.com.
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order