BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company Premier Turbines has established a Rolls-Royce Center of Excellence for its M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) in Neosho, Missouri. In establishing the center, the company has completely reconfigured the facility a to 60,000 sq. ft. footprint incorporating lean operating techniques while increasing its output capabilities.
â€œWe have reconfigured our M250 repair and overhaul facility to streamline the process and flow,â€ stated BBA Aviation ERO President Hugh McElroy. â€œPremier Turbines is one of the worldâ€™s leading Rolls-Royce authorized M250 service centers and this reconfiguration is designed to enhance its capabilities and speed the work flow. This change is especially timely as we have seen both our civil and military helicopter engine businesses grow over the past two years.â€
Premier Turbines offers repair and overhaul on both the M250 and its T63 military variant. The Neosho Center of Excellence provides a full range of services including repair and overhaul of engines, modules, accessories and components. The facility also includes a Rolls-Royce correlated test cell and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Premier Turbines is exhibiting at Heli-Expo at Booth 4806.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award