BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company Premier Turbines has established a Rolls-Royce Center of Excellence for its M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) in Neosho, Missouri. In establishing the center, the company has completely reconfigured the facility a to 60,000 sq. ft. footprint incorporating lean operating techniques while increasing its output capabilities.
â€œWe have reconfigured our M250 repair and overhaul facility to streamline the process and flow,â€ stated BBA Aviation ERO President Hugh McElroy. â€œPremier Turbines is one of the worldâ€™s leading Rolls-Royce authorized M250 service centers and this reconfiguration is designed to enhance its capabilities and speed the work flow. This change is especially timely as we have seen both our civil and military helicopter engine businesses grow over the past two years.â€
Premier Turbines offers repair and overhaul on both the M250 and its T63 military variant. The Neosho Center of Excellence provides a full range of services including repair and overhaul of engines, modules, accessories and components. The facility also includes a Rolls-Royce correlated test cell and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Premier Turbines is exhibiting at Heli-Expo at Booth 4806.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™