BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company Premier Turbines has established a Rolls-Royce Center of Excellence for its M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) in Neosho, Missouri. In establishing the center, the company has completely reconfigured the facility a to 60,000 sq. ft. footprint incorporating lean operating techniques while increasing its output capabilities.
â€œWe have reconfigured our M250 repair and overhaul facility to streamline the process and flow,â€ stated BBA Aviation ERO President Hugh McElroy. â€œPremier Turbines is one of the worldâ€™s leading Rolls-Royce authorized M250 service centers and this reconfiguration is designed to enhance its capabilities and speed the work flow. This change is especially timely as we have seen both our civil and military helicopter engine businesses grow over the past two years.â€
Premier Turbines offers repair and overhaul on both the M250 and its T63 military variant. The Neosho Center of Excellence provides a full range of services including repair and overhaul of engines, modules, accessories and components. The facility also includes a Rolls-Royce correlated test cell and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Premier Turbines is exhibiting at Heli-Expo at Booth 4806.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum