REVUE THOMMEN of Waldenburg, Switzerland has announced the pricing and availability of production searchlight systems in Booth 4108 at Heli-Expo in Orlando.
Deliveries will begin in 2nd Quarter 2011 and the standard system price of the HSL-1600 will be competitive with installed prices of other systems. Specifics of the pricing of the system and available options will be available in THOMMENâ€™s Booth # 4108.
â€œIn order to assure that our HSL-1600 systems measure up to the Swiss Made Quality THOMMEN customers have come to expect, we will run a large production test batch of complete searchlight systems prior to initiation of the first HSL-1600 customer deliveries,â€ stated Rudolf Iten, THOMMENâ€™s Vice Chairman and Director of Sales and Marketing.
Mr. Iten also commented that â€œOur searchlight has undergone extensive testing and practical flight trials under the scrutiny of major European helicopter OEMâ€™s and several large fleet operators in the law enforcement discipline and we passed with flying colors. In this industry, in which technology advancements have been limited, we have reason to believe that our searchlight design will revolutionize the business.â€
â€œThe one thing that THOMMEN brings to the searchlight industry that no other manufacturer can is the superior workmanship, quality and customer service that are inherent in the Swiss culture and is a paramount component in everything THOMMEN does,â€ stated Mr. Iten.
REVUE THOMMEN AG is a leading manufacturer of aircraft mission equipment, instruments, and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of aircraft types from helicopters to military aircraft, corporate aircraft and commercial airliners. THOMMEN is a long established supplier to the global Aerospace Industry and a qualified supplier to the worldâ€™s leading helicopter manufacturers. THOMMEN maintains all the quality certifications including AS-9100, ISO 9001:2000, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145.
See the THOMMEN HSL-1600 @ Heli-Expo Booth 4108.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation