REVUE THOMMEN of Waldenburg, Switzerland has announced the pricing and availability of production searchlight systems in Booth 4108 at Heli-Expo in Orlando.
Deliveries will begin in 2nd Quarter 2011 and the standard system price of the HSL-1600 will be competitive with installed prices of other systems. Specifics of the pricing of the system and available options will be available in THOMMENâ€™s Booth # 4108.
â€œIn order to assure that our HSL-1600 systems measure up to the Swiss Made Quality THOMMEN customers have come to expect, we will run a large production test batch of complete searchlight systems prior to initiation of the first HSL-1600 customer deliveries,â€ stated Rudolf Iten, THOMMENâ€™s Vice Chairman and Director of Sales and Marketing.
Mr. Iten also commented that â€œOur searchlight has undergone extensive testing and practical flight trials under the scrutiny of major European helicopter OEMâ€™s and several large fleet operators in the law enforcement discipline and we passed with flying colors. In this industry, in which technology advancements have been limited, we have reason to believe that our searchlight design will revolutionize the business.â€
â€œThe one thing that THOMMEN brings to the searchlight industry that no other manufacturer can is the superior workmanship, quality and customer service that are inherent in the Swiss culture and is a paramount component in everything THOMMEN does,â€ stated Mr. Iten.
REVUE THOMMEN AG is a leading manufacturer of aircraft mission equipment, instruments, and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of aircraft types from helicopters to military aircraft, corporate aircraft and commercial airliners. THOMMEN is a long established supplier to the global Aerospace Industry and a qualified supplier to the worldâ€™s leading helicopter manufacturers. THOMMEN maintains all the quality certifications including AS-9100, ISO 9001:2000, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145.
See the THOMMEN HSL-1600 @ Heli-Expo Booth 4108.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support