StandardAero announced today that is has signed Servicio Tecnico Aereo de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (STAM), of Mexico City as an Authorized Support Center (ASC). The agreement is for one year and includes optional one-year extensions at the end of each expiry date.
â€œTodayâ€™s announcement symbolizes StandardAeroâ€™s increased presence within the Mexican Model 250 market,â€ said Tom Roche, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. â€œWe are looking forward to servicing the customers of Mexico City and surrounding areas through our strategic alliance with STAM.â€
This ASC designation marks the second announcement this week from StandardAero. HeloAir, in Richmond, Va. was just announced as an ASC providing Rolls-Royce Model 250 operators along the United Statesâ€™ eastern seaboard with another reliable avenue for a complete service package through the StandardAero network.
Servicio Tecnico Aereo de Mexico, S.A. De C.V. (STAM) is a Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility (CSF) in Mexico for the service and maintenance of all Bell Helicopter commercial aircraft. STAM started operations in 1995 and is part of the group of companies owned by Grupo Mexico de Aeronautica. STAM has facilities in Latin America and maintains certifications under Mexicoâ€™s Certificate DGAC No. 168 and U.S. FAA Certification No. 2STY158B.
StandardAero is one of the worldâ€™s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 12 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 14 regionally located service and support locations. The company is celebrating its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter